Attached is a copy of the link for the manual. I have included the steps here, but the manual has drawings on page 10 of the manual, it will tell you how to change the belt. You will need a phillips screwdriver.
- Lay cleaner flat and flip cleaner to expose nozzle base. Base should lay flat end face up. To remove nozzle guard, use Phillips or Flat head screwdriver to remove the 5 screws. Arrows on diagram shows locations of screws.
- Lift nozzle gueard off.
- Be sure belt is off motor shaft. Lift and remove brushroll. Dispose of old belt.
- To Replace belt, Slide belt onto motorshaft
- Place new belt in area of brushroll without bristles
- With new belt in place, pull end slide brushroll into nozzle making sure that the brushroll end caps are in the correct orientation. Rotate brushroll manually to make sure belt is prperly aligned.
- Reattach nozzle guard
- Secure by aligning the 3 tabs in the base slots. Replace all 5 screws to secure nozzle guard.
Please rate this solution