Question about Netflix
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 01, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
Oct 03, 2014 | Polaroid Tablets & eReaders
Sep 10, 2014 | Polaroid 7-in. Internet Tablet - Other
In Ubuntu 9.04 click on the main icon and select Restart.
- If Ubuntu is the only operating system on your computer you'll need to tap the ESC key as the system boots.
- If you have a dual boot or multiple-boot system the menu should appear on its own.
- At the root level you'll get a boot menu. Select the one that says "recovery mode" and press Enter.
- Ubuntu continues to load until you reach the Recovery Menu.
- Arrow down to "
" which states Drop to root shell prompt with networking and press Enter.
- Now, at the root type "
" (where username is the account whose password you want to change) and press Enter.
- You'll be prompted to
enter a new password
- You will not see the password or any evidence that you are typing.
- Retype the password. If both passwords match you'll have successfully reset your password.
- Press Enter to continue booting into Ubuntu.
hope it helps
May 30, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Sep 13, 2010 | Computers & Internet
May 21, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
May 20, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Oct 29, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry 7100v Cellular Phone
Aug 17, 2009 | Panasonic KX-T7636BK Digital Telephone...
21 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!