Question about facebook.com
1. Click on the down arrow at the top right of your Facebook page.
2. Click on Settings in the menu that comes up.
3. Click on General on the top left of that page.
4. Click on the Edit link to the far right of the Name section.
5. Enter your maiden name in the box to the right of Alternate name.
6. Check the box next to "Include this on my timeline" if desired.
7. Enter your password in the box provided and click on Save Changes.
Posted on Apr 30, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 22, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Jun 24, 2014 | Facebook Social Network
Dec 31, 2013 | facebook.com
Mar 22, 2011 | Facebook Computers & Internet
Mar 15, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Dec 06, 2009 | Facebook Social Network
Oct 13, 2009 | Computers & Internet
102 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: