Question about Microsoft Windows XP Professional
You can speed up your Windows XP PC by following steps:
1. Delete unwanted files and programs in your PC
2. Install Antivirus (AVG free version) and update and scan
3. Install super anti spyware app (Super antispyware free version) update it and make quick scan.
4. Make hard disk defragment.
5. First of all system requirements for windows xp (CPU: Intel P4, RAM DDR2:1GB, HDD: 80 GB)
Posted on Jan 19, 2014
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 27, 2014 | Acer Aspire E500 PC Desktop
Nov 22, 2012 | HP Pavilion A610n (PC106A#ABA) PC Desktop
Oct 05, 2012 | HP Computers & Internet
May 13, 2017 | Google Chrome
Mar 07, 2012 | Dell Computers & Internet
Aug 02, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Aug 15, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jul 17, 2010 | Gateway Computers & Internet
Mar 16, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
65 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: