Question about Microsoft Windows XP Professional
You can speed up your Windows XP PC by following steps:
1. Delete unwanted files and programs in your PC
2. Install Antivirus (AVG free version) and update and scan
3. Install super anti spyware app (Super antispyware free version) update it and make quick scan.
4. Make hard disk defragment.
5. First of all system requirements for windows xp (CPU: Intel P4, RAM DDR2:1GB, HDD: 80 GB)
Posted on Jan 19, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 27, 2014 | Acer Aspire E500 PC Desktop
Nov 22, 2012 | HP Pavilion A610n (PC106A#ABA) PC Desktop
Oct 05, 2012 | HP Computers & Internet
May 13, 2017 | Google Chrome
Mar 07, 2012 | Dell Computers & Internet
Aug 02, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Aug 15, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jul 17, 2010 | Gateway Computers & Internet
Mar 16, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
63 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: