- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Try website like Remotes.com to buy the tv original remote to used.U will used the tv original remote to turn to channel 3 with ease.After u have the tv original remote push the menu button go into Closed Captioning functions turn off like TEXT 1,2,3...The big black box will not appear on the screen again.Tv used it manually control buttons up and down channels trying to get to channel 3.U will never get it to tv channel 3 because tv channel 3 was not save on it memory list of on the tv turn manually channels buttons programming memory.Tv have a manual button said MEMU button on it tv front bazel frame?Yes.Might could used the Menu button on the tv frame to get in to turn off TEXT 1,2,3...to stop the big black box to show up on the tv screen again.
You would have to allow the laptop to use the tv as a external monitor. simply right click on your desktop click properties in their just have a look around and it will show 2 monitors allow the tv as one
Just to reset first before proceed another procedure;
Resetting the TV NOTE: Some TVs have a reset button. If available and accessible, try using the reset buttons before using the steps below. Using the reset buttons can save time. 1.Unplug the TV power cord from the power outlet for 4 - 6 hours. 2.Unplug any connected devices (DVD, Set-top boxes, etc...) 3.Press and hold the TV power button for five seconds. 4.Plug the TV power cord back into the power outlet and turn on the TV. 5.Open the on-screen menu to confirm that the TV is responding again. 6.Turn off the TV and reconnect the devices. 7.Turn on the TV.
1. UNPLUG TV
2. HOLD IN VOLUME DOWN &INPUT buttons on TV
3. Plug in the TV. (the TV will turn itself on).
4. A blue "K" should now be showing on the TV screen, release the buttons.
5. Press and release the VOLUME DOWN & CHANNEL DOWN buttons simultaneously on the TV. (A blue service menu will appear on the screen).
6. Using the remote, press the DOWN SELECT button once. (The highlighted line should read INDUSTRY INT (+CAUSE) OFF
7. Using the remote, press VOLUME UP once (OFF changes to ON).
8. Press ENTER. After a few seconds the screen turns green and shows - Industry INIT success - at the top of the screen.
9. Unplug the AC cord for 10 seconds then plug back in.
Good Luck, big IRISH.
PS; I did not make this up... it's from SHARP> again good luck...you may have to do this several times....too...get the timming down.
This could be a corrupt bios or a low cmos battery, follow instructions.
Take the right hand side panel off the pc.
Look for a disc shaped 3V watch type battery and replace (Very cheap)
Look on the motherboard and reset the bios at the 'JBAT1' terminal put jumper(little plastic cap) from pins 1-2 to pins 2-3 for a few seconds then back to pins 1-2.
Restart pc and enter bios when prompted(or press F2 or DEL on startup) to set time and date, save settings and Exit bios.
It should now boot ok.