Ten-Band Stereo Frequency
Equalizer (310-2025) Connections Faxback Doc. # 48943
Follow these steps to connect the equalizer to your audio system.
CAUTIONS: Use only shielded audio cable with RCA-type connectors (not
supplied). This type of cable is available at your local
Before you connect the equalizer, turn off all components in
your audio system and unplug their power cords.
Before you plug in the equalizer's power cord, complete all
connections and be sure the equalizer's POWER button is out.
1. To connect the equalizer to your receiver, connect the receiver's TAPE
OUT jacks to the equalizer's MAIN IN jacks.
Then, connect the equalizer's MAIN OUT jacks to your receiver's TAPE
IN or TAPE MONITOR jacks.
2. You can connect a tape deck to each set of tape jacks (TAPE 1 and TAPE
2) on the back of the equalizer.
To connect each tape deck, connect the equalizer's TAPE OUT jacks to
the tape deck's in jacks. Then, connect the tape deck's out jacks to
the equalizer's TAPE IN jacks.
3. Plug the equalizer's power cord into your receiver's switched power
outlet or any standard AC outlet.
WARNING: The equalizer's power cord has a polarized plug. To prevent
electric shock, do not use an extension cord or other
receptacle unless you can fully and easily insert the plug's
4. Connect the power cords of all other components.