Question about Sony PlayStation Portable Silver Console
I downloaded a psp game[CSO] from the net.then i tried to put it in my psp.but nothing is there in the psp
First of all what psp is this is this the PSP 3000?if it is you canot put any cso or iso games in it because it cannot be hacked
but if it isnt try finding a different source of that file and i suggest you just go with iso type games cause it is complete cso games are smaller but they cut some parts of the game to make it smaller
Posted on May 21, 2009
Hi what is your vergen ? To know your vergen go to settings > system settings > system info
Posted on Feb 16, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
There are two ways to install games on your Sony PSP (Play Station Portable).
The legit way is to buy original UMDs and insert them in your PSP and game on.
For the not-so-affluent, you can install Custom Firmware (CFW) on your PSP and thendownload games off the internet and copy them to your PSP and play them.
Play ISO / CSO Games on your PSP
1. Install Custom Firmware:
- There are scores of tutorials on the net on how to do this. The easier way out would be to go to any console shop, and get your PSP modded with CFW for around Rs. 200 / $5.
- A detailed tutorial on this coming up soon.
2. Download the Game ISO / CSO.
- Next, search for the game you want, and download the ISO / CSO of the game from torrent sites or any warez forums. Most of the times, the ISO / CSO is compressed into a RAR file so you will need to extract it first using WINRAR.
3. Copy the ISO / CSO to your PSP
- Connect the PSP to your computer using the data cable and goto Settings > USB Connection.
- Open your PSP drive in My Computer, and goto the ISO folder. If it isn't there already, create a new folder and rename it to ISO.
- Copy your ISO or CSO files to the ISO folder and disconnect your PSP from the computer.
4. Play the Game on your PSP
- Goto the GAME icon > Memory Stick and select the Game you just copied. Press 'X' and game on.
1. You need to have CFW (Custom Firmware) installed in order to use ISO / CSO games on your PSP. The latest version of CFW is 5.00 M33-4.
2. The latest PSP 2004 with TA 088 v3 chips and the PSP 3000 aren't moddable yet.
May 05, 2011 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Dec 14, 2010 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Aug 25, 2009 | Eidos Interactive Free Runner for PSP
Apr 25, 2009 | Sony Video Game Consoles & Games
Apr 09, 2009 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Jan 03, 2009 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Slim...
Jul 31, 2008 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
738 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: