Question about Audio Players & Recorders
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
i had the same problem and is not that hard...maybe the only difference is that i have a xv-ev7 pioneer home theater, but this probably is gonna work for ya. So, when the timer is blinking wait for a few seconds and then turn it on and inmediatly push the timer button. that should work. if not, grab a hammer and...well u know!!
Posted on Dec 31, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 20, 2014 | Pioneer XVDV830/SDV830 DVD AUDIO HTP...
Oct 15, 2013 | Pioneer Audio Players & Recorders
Nov 05, 2012 | Pioneer Car Audio & Video
Timer indicator is blinking and the system will not switch on.
• Unplug the system, then plug back in. Wait for one minute then switch on.
• Make sure the fan at the rear of the system unit is not being blocked.
• Check that the speakers are connected correctly.
• Make sure the voltage of the mains power source is correct for the model.
• If the problem persists, take it to your nearest Pioneer authorized service center or your dealer for servicing.
Jan 07, 2011 | Pioneer Audio Players & Recorders
Sep 05, 2010 | Pioneer XV-HTD520 Multi-disc DVD Player
Jul 01, 2010 | Pioneer XVDV830/SDV830 DVD AUDIO HTP...
Feb 26, 2010 | Pioneer DEH-P6500 CD Player
Mar 15, 2009 | Pioneer CS-G204 Speaker
Mar 13, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
47 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!