Question about Acer Aspire 5630 Notebook
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 12, 2014 | Computers & Internet
May 14, 2013 | Sony Computers & Internet
Mar 15, 2013 | Apple iPhone4 4G iPhone 4
1. Video card failure.
2. Bad connection between video cable and LCD screen.
3. Bad LCD screen.
4. Faulty video cable.
Possible troubleshooting steps and repair solution:
1. First of all, test the laptop video output on the external monitor. If you see same flashing lines running through the image on the external monitor, you have a problem with the video card. If flashing lines appear only on the laptop screen, the failure is not related to the video card.
2. Just in case, try re-seating the video cable connectors on the motherboard/video card and maybe the back of the LCD screen. It' s not likely but possible that connection is loose and reconnecting the cable will fix the flashing lines.
3. If re-seating the cable connectors doesn't help, most likely you have a faulty LCD screen. The LCD screen has to be replaced.
4. If replacing the screen doesn't help, try replacing the video cable. It's very unlikely that this problem is related to the video cable but there is a slight possibility of that.
Oct 26, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Remove the two screws on the panel on top of the Nano and remove the top panel.
Use a case opener tool to pop the plastic screen cover off the unit.
Slide the screen up to expose the orange ribbon cable on the bottom of the screen that connects to the motherboard.
Unplug the orange ribbon cable from its port and slide the screen out of the Nano.
Fit a new screen in the Nano and plug the ribbon cable into the port.
Replace the screen cover and top panel of the Nano.
hope this helps
Sep 29, 2012 | Audio Players & Recorders
Mar 24, 2012 | Acer Aspire 5516-5063 Notebook
Aug 14, 2009 | Memorex MM7000
Nov 17, 2008 | Furuno 1715 LCD Radar System GPS Receiver
Apr 30, 2008 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
13 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: