I lock my cell phone and forgot the code how do i reset it the phone is a i 465
Unlock Code is a manual hard-lock on handsets which requires the correct pass code to allow access to the phone's functions.
Occasionally, people purchase used handsets. Previous owners may have locked the handset and are unreachable to get the new pass code
To unlock the phone using the factory default pass code, perform the following:
1. Confirm the phone shows, Enter Unlock Code.
2. Press the MENU button. The screen will show, Enter Security. Try both.
3. Enter last 4 of PTN, unless you have changed the lock code, and press OK. OR
Enter six zero's (000000) and press OK.
*If successful, the screen will display, Phone Unlocked.
*If unsuccessful, the screen will display "Security code is incorrect please try again."
If the you don't know the code, You will need to contact Motorola to have it re-flashed, which may incur a service charge from Motorola.
4. You now has access to use the phone’s functions.
5. Do not change the Unlock Code.
Oct 10, 2009 |
Motorola Mobility Clutch i465 Cell Phone