Question about Toshiba Satellite Computers & Internet
I was watching a series greys anatomy when I replace disc to next one is when I got parental control and need password.
Yes the next cd is not from ur region...go back to store and replace it...
Posted on May 15, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
that easy to fix go to your control panel click on users click on your user profile and u can change password in there if for some reason it wont let you create new profile and set that as admin.and delete other profile and click on save all files and it will fix this problem
Posted on Mar 27, 2009
SOURCE: Parental Control settings
Can you re-install the OS? Do you have the OS CDs? If yes then re-install the operating system and all the protections will be erased. BUT, do take care of your data. Back it up. Specially the My Documents. And when you have done that, put the restore option on.
Posted on Jul 26, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 17, 2014 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
Apr 07, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Jul 07, 2013 | Televison & Video
Apr 09, 2011 | Zenith DVB412 DVD Player
Parental control setting
Some discs are specified not suitable for children. Such
discs can be limited not to play back with the unit.
1) Press C or D to select "Parental", then press B
or A until the level you require appears.
• Level Off: The parental control setting does not
• Level 8: All DVD software can be played back.
• Level 1: DVD software for adults cannot be
Select from the level 1 to level 8. The limitation will
be more severe as the level number is lower.
2) Press C or D to select "Password".
Press Number buttons (0-9) to input a 4-digit
password. Be sure to remember this number!
• If you input a wrong number, press CLEAR.
3) Press ENTER to store the password.
Note: Now the rating is locked and the setting cannot
be changed unless you enter the correct pass
4) Press OPEN/CLOSE to activate Parental control
setting. (See "Temporary disabling of rating level by
DVD disc" on page 36.)
• Depending on the discs, the unit cannot limit playback.
• Some discs may not be encoded with specific rating
level information though its disc jacket says "adult." For
those discs, the age restriction will not work.
To change the parental level
1) Press C or D to select "Password".
2) Press Number buttons (0-9) to enter the password
you have stored.
3) Press ENTER.
• The rating is now unlocked.
4) Press C or D to select "Parental", then press B
or A to change the parental level.
5) Press C or D to select "Password", then press
Number buttons (0-9) to enter the password.
Note: You can change the password if you want.
6) Press ENTER.
Now the parental level is changed and locked.
If you forget the password...
1. Press OPEN/CLOSE to open the disc tray.
2. Remove the disc.
3. Press OPEN/CLOSE again to close the disc tray.
"No Disc" appears on the screen.
4. While holding STOP down on the front panel,
press 7 on the remote control. "PASSWORD
CLEAR" appears on the screen.
5. Enter a new password again.
hope this helps
Mar 24, 2011 | Toshiba SD-K740 DVD Player
Dec 29, 2009 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
Apr 24, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite P105-S6104 Notebook
Jun 06, 2008 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
Aug 15, 2007 | Microsoft Xbox Console
69 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!