How to i turn off the service now light on a 03 vw golf
To reset the message displays, turn the ignition switch on. Press and hold the odometer reset button "A" located below the speedometer.
Turn off the ignition while holding the button.
"OEL" will display on the indicator.
Press and hold the lower digital clock reset button "B" until five dashes appear in the display.
If needed, press the odometer reset button until "IN 01" appears and then press the clock reset button until five dashes appear.
If needed, press the odometer reset button until "IN 02" is displayed and then press the clock reset button until five dashes appear.
To exit reset mode, turn the ignition switch on and when "IN 01" appears, turn the ignition switch off.
1. Switch ignition ON.
2. Press and hold odometer reset button below speedometer.
3. Switch ignition OFF and release odometer reset button. OEL will now
4. Press and hold the lower digital clock set button or the analog clock set
button until five dashes (-----) appear in display.
5. If necessary, pree odometer reset button to proceed to the IN 01 display
(15,000 mile maintenence) and reset using the clock button.
6. If necessary, repeat procedure to reset IN 02 (30,000 mile maintenence)
7. To end reset mode: switch ignition ON; when display IN 01 appears, switch ignition OFF.
Thanks for using FixYa - a FixYa rating is appreciated for taking the time to answer your FREE question.
Mar 19, 2009 |
2000 Volkswagen Golf