Question about Toys
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Remove toys and seat from the exersaucer.
2. Fold exersaucer, but do not let the tray lock to the base. With exersaucer flat on the floor, twist each leg assembly (B) fully clockwise until it stops. Fully depress one of the pedestal locking tabs (C) then push on the leg assembly (B); leg will partially fold. Repeat this for all four legs. After pressing the fourth pedestal locking tab (C), the Exersaucer will fold with the tray (D) rotating toward the base (E). Make sure all four tray locks. (F) are locked onto the base before trying to carry exersaucer.
3. Place your fingers beneath the legs (A) push upward to disconnect the leg assemblies from the pedestals (B). Repeat for all 4 leg assemblies.
4. After all four legs have been disconnected from the pedestals, remove tray assembly (C) from the base (D).
5. Turn tray (C) upside down and remove both end caps (E) from beneath.
6. Squeeze both locking tabs (F) on each side of the tray to disconnect and seperate the tray halves (C). 7. Connect tray halves (C) to form activity table.
7. Connect tray halves (C) to form activity table.
8. Rotate leg assemblies (A) fully clockwise until they lock into postition. Make sure all four legs lock (G) are locked properly into the uper leg pedestal (H). Also make sure all four leg locks (I) are sticking out past the edge of the tray.
9. Turn table over and install two end caps (E). Make sure both end caps lock into place. NOTE: one end cap installs from above and the other installs from below.
10. Install toys on activity table. If desired, adjust table to the appropriate height for your child. IMPORTANT: NEVER use stage 3 without end caps!
Posted on Apr 19, 2009
there should be small plastic clips on the material for the seat and then you just clip them to the plastic..... it sounds much easier then it is
Posted on Jun 06, 2009
Hi, all the way around it are plastic bits sticking out and the seat cover is clipped onto the plastic bits, just lift them off one by one, all the way around. then when your done clip them back in again. hope this helps.
Posted on Jun 16, 2009
It's a little tricky and you'll end up ruining a couple of hte stickers. This is what you'll need to do -
1. Pry the latches loose under the top that hold the jeep in place
2. Unscrew the 4 screws that hold the jeep to the base
3. 2 of the wheels have screws - use a small screwdriver to remove these
4. The window stickers on the same side as the wheel screws cover 2 more screw holes - you'll need to feel for these and poke holes through the stickers to get to the screws.
5. Once you remove all these 4 screws, the jeep should come apart in 2 halves. Dont exert too much pressure while separating them.
6.The inner assembly (purple with gorilla) slides out of the body of the truck. The base of this assembly has 3 batteries that you'll need to pry out and replace.
Posted on Dec 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 05, 2014 | Evenflo Exersaucer Triple Fun Active...
May 03, 2011 | Evenflo ExerSaucer SmartSteps ABC Stroller
Oct 28, 2010 | Evenflo Exersaucer Triple Fun Active...
Oct 26, 2010 | Evenflo Exersaucer Triple Fun Active...
Oct 03, 2010 | Evenflo ExerSaucer SmartSteps ABC Stroller
Sep 12, 2009 | Evenflo ExerSaucer SmartSteps ABC Stroller
Sep 10, 2008 | Evenflo ExerSaucer SmartSteps ABC Stroller
17 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!