Question about Electrosport 2000-2001 Yamaha Yfm350 Wolverine Atv Plug-in Electric Regulator

Open Question

How difficult is it to change the stator in a 2001 wolverine 350? How expensive?

There is no fire to the spark plug. I removed all electrical components and tried them on my other bike and it starts every time. Is the stator the only thing left? If so, how difficult is it to change and how expensive? Thanks

Posted by Anonymous on


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

My husband has a 1998 350 4x4 Yamaha that is not firing

test: plug, spark plug cap, coil then stator pickup coil.

Apr 24, 2017 | Yamaha 2005 Bruin 350 Auto 4x4

1 Answer

I have 1989 Toyota 3.0 v6 4x4 pickup it has spark and getting fuel but wont start.

Your firing order is out of sync......if your getting spark you are firing in the wrong cylinders to actually start the vehicle. Or your ignition module or stator is bad, you will need to prob your electrical to figure out the where the problem first would be not firing cylinders correc

Jan 17, 2015 | Toyota Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Why a 2003 yamaha wolverine 350 has no spark

50% chance its a coil, 40% chance its a stator and 10% chance its just something stupid like a bad ground or a broken wire

May 30, 2014 | Yamaha Motorcycles

1 Answer

1997 yamaha warrior 350 will not fire

did you check the timing, piston, or put your thumb over the spark plug hole to feel for compression?

Apr 10, 2013 | Motorcycles

2 Answers

Hi i have a 1997 yamaha 350 warrior i have no spark to the spark plug what could be

hello, you probably need to have your stator checked out, sometimes the pickup coil in the stator will go out, also you can try ign coil, the one spark plug wire is hooked to,warriors are bad about cdi going out, mine would idle, would not rev up, would bog down, source coil in stator probably needs to be checked also..

Feb 27, 2010 | 1974 Yamaha DT 360

1 Answer


if the stator is producing suffient voltage then it's not being amplified by the coil possibe causes are poor grounding of the coil, poor primary electrical connection to the coil from the stator a compromized kill swith wires or possible some water in the switch it self keep in mind it takes two conductors to make a spark are you grounding the plug to bear metal when you are kicking it over ?
and have you tried a different spark plug doesent take much spark it can be pretty difficult to to visualy deterimine if you have suffient spark try putting a tea spoon of gas down the cylinder put the plug back in -cap on a kick it a few times if it fires you might be on the wrong track
Good Luck

Oct 06, 2009 | 2006 Husqvarna WR 250

1 Answer

I put a new stator on it when it stopped firing and i am still not getting no fire

Try unplugging the kill button and retesting for spark. Also, make sure you are starting with a brand new spark plug. Even a plug that looks good may be bad. A plug is the least expensive electrical component on your bike, don't chance it with a used plug.

Sep 23, 2009 | Suzuki RM 250 Motorcycles

1 Answer

I have a 2000 Yamaha Wolverine that over the past

Check the battery and make shure it is fully charged. Check the coils to see if they have went bad. You can have them tested at any repair shop. Last the CDI could have went bad.

Sep 17, 2009 | 2003 Yamaha WR 450 F

1 Answer

Won't start

1: remove spark plug from engine...connect the spark plug cap to the plug...and make the other end ground somewhere on the cylinder head...kickstart it and check for fire...if not change spark plug and test spark again...if there is no fire will have to get a owner manual to check electrical component with impedence...if fire is ok .....and wont start
2: put some gaz into the spark plug hole put the spark plug on with wiring and crank it again
if it start and stop after a moment...then you're carburetor is not providing fuel to motor....
3: if it is not starting yet....check for compression or blown crank seal...or leak

Sep 14, 2009 | 2001 Yamaha TW 200

Not finding what you are looking for?
Electrosport 2000-2001 Yamaha Yfm350 Wolverine Atv Plug-in Electric Regulator Logo

Related Topics:

59 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Electrosport Electrical Supplies Experts


Level 3 Expert

3287 Answers

Gene Haynes

Level 3 Expert

5089 Answers

Brad Brown

Level 3 Expert

15645 Answers

Are you an Electrosport Electrical Supply Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides