Question about Frigidaire FGF378AC Gas Kitchen Range
Looking for clock overlay only for old frigidaire model cfef385jfs4 in white, does anyone know of a compatible part? Don't want to replace whole clock timer, just the touch pad is worn, can't find anywhere
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Hi ssullivan013 - Here are some generics instructions that I found for the model number posted above. Hope the information is helpful.
Suppose you want to enter the correct time of day 12:30 (A.M or P.M.).
1. Touch Clock pad.
2. Enter time 1,2,3,0 and press CLOCK pad again
This is a 12 hour clock. If you attempt to enter an incorrect clock timer, ERROR will appear in the display. Touch the CLEAR/OFF pad and re-enter the time.
Mar 18, 2013 | Frigidaire PLMV169DC Microwave Oven
Dec 11, 2011 | Frigidaire FEF366 Electric Kitchen Range
May 23, 2011 | Whirlpool 30" Self-Cleaning Freestanding...
F1 touch pad / ERC test This simple test will help determine
whether the ERC (Electronic Range Control or Clock) or the touch pad is
defective when F1 error code is present.
Note: Some models incorporate the touch pad in to the ERC as a single
assembly, in which case this test is not necessary. Simply replace the ERC
Warning: If you feel in any way uncomfortable performing this test or
making this repair, please contact a qualified appliance repair technician.
1. Disconnect power to the range (unplug the range power cord or turn the power off to the range at the circuit breaker). It is very important that the power to the range has been disconnected, so please double check before continuing
2. Gain access inside the control panel.
3. Disconnect the touch pad (also called keypad or membrane switch) ribbon from the ERC
4. Make sure there are no lose wires, or anything else that may cause a short when power is turned back on. Assemble the control panel back the way it was
5. Turn the power back on.
6. Wait for at least one hour to see if the F1 code comes back (usually accompanied by a beeping sound)
7. If F1 comes back, replace the ERC. If it does not, replace the touch pad.
Dec 15, 2010 | Frigidaire 30" Self-Cleaning Freestanding...
Jul 12, 2010 | Frigidaire 30" Self-Cleaning Freestanding...
Aug 25, 2009 | Frigidaire 30" Self-Cleaning Freestanding...
Aug 17, 2009 | Whirlpool 30" Self-Cleaning Freestanding...
Dec 29, 2008 | Frigidaire 30" Self-Cleaning Freestanding...
Nov 28, 2008 | Frigidaire 30" Self-Cleaning Freestanding...
Oct 29, 2012 | Frigidaire FGF378AC Gas Kitchen Range
180 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: