Question about Samsung HT-X715T Theater System
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: regional code for dvd player
Reagrding unlock of samsun ht-x715.
Worked for me with a small change
1. Remove disc from tray.
2. Switch off player and unplug from mains.
3. Wait 30 seconds, then reconnect mains.
4. Turn on player with remote. press the 'Repeat' on the remote for 10 sec'.
5. Press enter on remote. (There will be no on-screen response.)
6. Press 8, 4, 2, 6, 9 on the remote. (There will be no on-screen response.)
7. Press enter on the remote. Player will automatically shut off.
8. Turn player on.
9. Turn off.
10. Turn player on then off again.
11. Player is now region-free.
Posted on Apr 16, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 04, 2014 | Samsung HT-X715T Theater System
Sep 01, 2011 | Samsung HT-Z310T Theater System
Jun 17, 2010 | Samsung HT-AS720ST Theater System
Jul 07, 2009 | Samsung Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 16, 2009 | Samsung HT-Q100 System
Dec 30, 2008 | Samsung HT-X715T Theater System
Nov 08, 2008 | Samsung SWA-4000
Feb 24, 2016 | Samsung HT-X715T Theater System
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: