- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Here is the step by step procedure to set date and time of your Garmin GPS 38...... It will definitely work...... Set Local Date and Time
1) Verify the date and local time (this should be the date and time according to the local date and time of country/area you are in). Because the time shows is Universal Time (UTC), you will need to enter a time offset to display the correct local time for your area.
2) Move the field highlight to the OFFSET field and press Enter
3) With the arrows (←→), go to the figure which represents the hours then with the up & down arrows (↑↓), select the time offset for your longitude and press .
4) Move the field highlight to the HOURS field and change to 24 if that is not already the case.
This will definitely work...... Please rate this solution............
Hello! Welcome to FixYa! According to the review features of Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T10 Digital Camera, this camera doesn't have a feature for superimposing date/time on images, however you can print images with the date superimposed, So by default u cannot put the time or date stamp on your images, but after taken the images you can manually put the stamp and can print the images. Don't hesitate to let me know if you want any further assistance. I hope this solution helps you Thank you and Keep using FixYa!
mcdevito75 here, Let"s hope your description of the problem with your watch is wrong. Try this sequence, First, wind your watch, the automatic continues to wind your watch when you where it but to get it started, wind it 20--30 times. 2nd, your crown locks down, turn the stem Clockwise to un-lock it (the stem) now pull the stem all the way out then back in 1/2 way to set date. Set DATE to DATE before the real date turn crown counterclockwise. Now pull out crown all the way and turn clockwise to set the DATE and time (real Date) push the crown back in and turn counterclockwise to lock the crown. If this doesn"t work, look for a small watch repair shop in your area for this adjustment.
all you need to do is call your service provider and ask them to send you the correct settings they send you these via text message and this will then up date your phone to the correct settings. your service provider wont charge for this and they send the settings via text message so you just save the settings and you will have your phone working as soon as you save these settings.
let me know how you get on or if you need further assistance ok