Question about Mitsubishi WS-65819 TV
I'm having a problem trying to turn my tv speakers on. I select audio/video and push Enter while audio is highlighted, and nothing happens. when i do the same for Video, i get multiple options. when I try to turn the volume up or down it will say on the screen "TV Speakers: Off" how can i turn them on?
You should be able to go to the main menu and select the setup menue, from there you should see the internal tv speaker option. Here isthe link to the manual: http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/FRATSISBGCNF.PDF
Posted on May 20, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 25, 2017 | Samsung Televison & Video
Apr 29, 2014 | Televison & Video
Hi- My name is Shannon and I am with Suddenlink. The SL-TiVo remote can be programmed to control the TV and one other A/V device using these steps:
1) From TiVo Central, select Settings & Messages > Settings > Remote, CableCARD, & Devices > Remote Control.
2) Highlight Part 1: TV power, volume, and mute and press SELECT.
3) The DVR displays a list of television brands. Use the UP ARROW and DOWN ARROW buttons and the CHAN DOWN and CHAN UP buttons on the TiVo remote to highlight your TV brand and then press SELECT.
4) The TV Remote Codes screen appears. Follow the instructions on this screen to enter a code into your remote control. If the first code does not work, repeat the instructions to enter the second remote control code, and so forth, until you find a code that works. The remote is now programmed to operate the TV.
5) If also programming to control volume & mute on an A/V receiver for surround sound; Highlight Part 2: A/V volume and mute and press SELECT.
6) The DVR displays a list of audio/video receiver brands. Use the UP ARROW and DOWN ARROW buttons and the CHAN DOWN and CHAN UP buttons on the TiVo remote to highlight your receiver brand and then press SELECT.
7) The AV Remote Codes screen appears.
Follow the instructions on this screen to enter a code into your remote control. If the first code does not work, repeat the instructions to enter the second remote control code, and so forth, until you find a code that works. The remote is now programmed to operate the receiver.
The TiVo remote will now turn the TV on/off and switch inputs and adjust the volume and mute the audio on the receiver.
If you have any questions, feel free to email me at shannon-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thanks!
Nov 23, 2012 | Televison & Video
Aug 19, 2012 | Yamaha RX-V773
Sep 21, 2009 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Feb 15, 2009 | Yamaha HTR-5650 Receiver
Nov 17, 2008 | Mitsubishi WS-65909 65" Rear Projection...
Nov 30, 2006 | iLO DVDR05 DVD Recorder
Sep 23, 2006 | iLO DVDR05 DVD Recorder
Sep 06, 2005 | Samsung DouCam VP-D5000i Mini DV Digital...
Jun 24, 2017 | Mitsubishi WS-65819 TV
100 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: