- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You need to connect iPad to computer, launch iTunes, and restore the iPad. Data will be lost, if not backed up (but without a password, access is a problem...). Internet connection is needed to download new system.
Hi, Restore your computer to the last restore point before it froze using system restore. This should reset the computer where everything was working properly. Hard shut downs can corrupt files and drivers. Also do a full virus scan to make sure your system is clean. Robert
The answer to your problem is to reset your tablet by going into setting and find privacy tap into it and there are backup and restore sections. There is also a section to reset back to factory reset. Tap into it and it will restore back to work.
Try to launch a hard reset on your self-phone by following these steps:
1.If the device is off, hold down the Power button to turn it back on.
2.Afterawrds from Main Menu find and select Settings.
3.Then open the Backup&Reset (Privacy) folder and select Factory Data Reset.
4.Tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up.
5.Choose Erase Everything and the phone will begin restoring.
6.Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard reset usually solves those issues.Hope i helped
Settings. Backup & Reset. Recovery. Restore now. Unplug router and restart tablet. If problem persist, click on your wifi and press forget, restart tablet and click on your wifi again, type password and there u are. Solution.
If you're having trouble with your wifi connection,try to follow this steps.
* iPod Touch shows no WiFi address (Tap Settings > General > About and scroll down to WiFi Address. * iPod touch appears to be connected to a WiFi network but cannot use Wi-Fi for checking email and surfing the Internet. * iPod Touch WiFi icon is showing as grayed out. * When you tap Settings > WiFi and then you see no network entries.
If you have wireless problems,here is another method to do.
First you need to back up your data by syncing your iPod touch to iTunes. It is very important you do this before proceeding with the fixes below.
1. On the iPod Touch go to Settings > General > Reset and then select Reset Network Settings. Now see if the device displays the WiFi address under Settings > General > About and scrolling down to WiFi Address. If there is a WiFi address listed then you issue is resolved. Else try method 2 below.
2. On the iPod Touch go to Settings > General > Reset and then select Erase All Content and Settings. Now see if the device displays the WiFi address under Settings > General > About and scrolling down to WiFi Address. If there is a WiFi address listed then you issue is resolved. Else try method 3 below.
3. If the above fixes don't work then the only thing left is to restore the iPod touch software using iTunes which will erase all data on the device. So before restoring make sure you back up your data by syncing with iTunes.
After the restore is complete, you can resync with iTunes to load the data back to your iPod Touch. Now see if your device shows a WiFi address (tap Settings > General > About and scroll down to WiFi Address). If none of the above settings and fixes work ,then you might want to consider getting your iPod touch repaired by Apple.
The question is kind of vague but I would try one more time to make the iphone connect to the wifi. It that doesn't work, then try to reset your network setting. (Settings--General--Rest--Reset Network Settings) If that does not work you can try to reset the whole iphone or choose to do a restore, but you will lose all the preferences that you changed. Before doing either of those, I would make sure that the problem is not on the wifi side, try hooking up the wifi to a computer or another smart phone. Hope i helped.