Question about Computers & Internet
1. Go online and point your browser to your Gmail account. Log in to your Gmail account.
2. Click on the "Settings" button found near the top of any page of your Gmail account.
3. View the tabs in your settings and choose the "Accounts" tab. Click on this tab.
4. Look over the choices. Choose "Google Account Settings" which is fourth on the list of choices.
5. See a pop-up box. The left-hand side will say "Personal Information" and the right-hand side will say "My Services." Next to "My Services," is an "Edit" button, and this is the button to click on now.
6."Delete a Service" and "Close Account" are the two options on this page. If you just want to delete Gmail, choose "Delete Gmail Service." Answer the questions on the next page and delete your Gmail account.
7. Choose "Close Account" if you want to delete both Gmail and the rest of your Google account. Both options will delete your Gmail account, but if you choose "Delete Gmail Service," this option will only delete your Gmail account.
Read more: http://www.ehow.com/how_2239105_delete-gmail-account.html#ixzz2pDLJyWQ0
Posted on Jan 02, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 09, 2016 | Apple Cell Phones
Sep 22, 2014 | Google Gmail
Sep 04, 2014 | gmail.com
Jul 24, 2014 | facebook.com
Jul 15, 2014 | gmail.com
Jul 01, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Nov 07, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Aug 10, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
Oct 02, 2009 | Google Computers & Internet
May 05, 2009 | Google Talk
29,269 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!