To remove photo from Twitter:
You can delete a photo from your Twitter account by simply deleting the Tweet that contains it. Once you delete the Tweet, the photo will be no longer displayed on Twitter. But, it may still be cached in some servers, apps, or browsers. To know more, the following link can be useful:
If you wish to delete your Twitter account profile picture, you can follow the steps below:
1. Sign-in to your Twitter account.
2. Go to your profile page and click "Edit profile" button.
3. On the Profile page that comes up, go to "Picture" section and click "Delete this image". Follow on-screen instructions to delete your profile picture.
To remove photo from your Google profile:
1. Go to accounts.google.com
2. Click "Edit profile" and delete your profile picture.
The following link can be helpful: