Question about ValuSoft Let's Ride: Corral Club for Windows
I have seen others with this same issue. Apparently you have to run the installation as an administrator. Simply right-click the setup icon and select run as administrator.
Posted on Jan 03, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
To make the all the files of the game compatible to Windows Vista you need to install the game and then make changes to the game exe file.
Some game ".exe" file (executeable file) would let you make changes in the Compatibility option, whereas older games might not give that option at all.
You can still try to make the game compatible for installing it on the Windows Vista by following the steps below.
1. Insert the game disc in your CD-ROM drive, if the game setup or the autorun starts, exit it.
2. Open "Computer", Right Click the Cd Drive which has the game disk in it and select "Copy".
3. Go to your "Desktop" right click and then select "New" and click on "Folder" this should create a new folder on your desktop.
4. Open the New Folder and then Right Click and select "Paste".
6. After all the files are copied to the "New Folder" without any error messages then locate the file "Setup.exe" or "Setup" and right click and click on "Properties".
7. In the new window click on the "Compatibility" tab and run the program in compatibility mode for "Windows XP Service Pack 2" and then click on "Apply".
8. After applying changes double click on "Setup.exe" or "Setup" to launch the installation.
9. After the game is installed go to the game directory and find the "LetsRide.exe" and click on "Properties" and repeat step no.7
You can delete all the files copied from the CD after completing the installation
The game files need to be copied to the hard drive because the files on the game disk would not let you make changes while on the disk.
There are lot of files that need to be changed in order to get full functionality and to communicate with operating system and the hardware, hence there is no guarantee that the game might run even in cases where you will successfully install an older version of the game with the above mentioned steps.
The same set of steps can be used for installation of older games installation on Windows Vista.
Posted on Nov 11, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 09, 2010 | ValuSoft Let's Ride: Corral Club for...
Nov 26, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Oct 29, 2010 | Avery Computers & Internet
Jan 19, 2010 | Singer CE-200 Quantum Futura Computerized...
Jan 03, 2010 | Broderbund Print Master Silver 16.0 for PC
May 03, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Mar 18, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional for PC
Nov 11, 2008 | ValuSoft Let's Ride: Corral Club for...
Feb 28, 2008 | Computers & Internet
May 27, 2017 | ValuSoft Let's Ride: Corral Club for...
225 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: