Question about Cooking
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
on Mar 08, 2010 | Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
Oct 04, 2016 | Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
May 02, 2016 | Selina Naturally Garden of Life Raw...
- Prep time: 5 min
- Cook time: 90 min
- Serves: 5
- full fat milk
- Full fat milk - 1.25 lts
- Powdered Sugar - 1/3 cup heaped
- Cardamom - 4, powdered
- Pistachios - 8, roughly chopped (optional)
- Saffron - few strands, soaked in a tbsp of warm milk for 10 mtsMethod
- Heat milk in a wide bottomed pan and bring to a boil. Allow the milk simmer on medium flame till it reaches half its original quantity. Keep stirring inbetween.
- Add powdered sugar, cardamom powder and roughly chopped nuts. Mix well and keep simmering on medium flame, stirring till it further reduces to almost one third of its original quantity. It will have a rabdi consistency and slightly thick.
- Turn off flame and allow to cool.
- Once cool, place the mixture in the fridge for a few hours. (This helps reduce formation of ice crystals during freezing process)
- Pour the chilled mixture into kulfi moulds and close the lids.
- Place the kulfi moulds in the deep freezer and allow to set overnight or at least 7-8 hours.
- Once the kulfi sets, place the kulfi mould in luke warm water for a few secs to help it unmould easily.
- Insert kebab or ice cream stick in the kulfi and serve. You can garnish with more nuts.Tips
- Full fat milk is essential for authentic flavour of kulfi.
- If you do not have kulfi moulds, you can use stainless steel vessels.
- Kulfi expands on freezing, so do not fill to the brim.
- You can skip step four and pour the milk mixture that is at room temperature into the kulfi moulds.
Dec 25, 2015 | Ice Cream Makers
Feb 25, 2014 | Bob's Red Mill Non Fat Dry Milk Powder 22...
The types of milk that can be stored for emergencies are: powdered milks,
canned evaporated milks, and nonperishable pasteurized milk.
Feb 04, 2013 | Home
Feb 12, 2011 | Revlon - - Foundation Makeup - Women...
Nov 20, 2010 | StumbleUpon Computers & Internet
Sep 17, 2009 | Ice Cream Makers
May 10, 2018 | Cooking
665 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!