We have had this system for more than 6months. We turned it on the other day to discover no sound output. Nothing through blueray, iPod, cd or even TV. We have 2 x hdmi cables and 1 x optical cable. Any...
It can be either problem with the receiver itself, cables or your speakers. You can try different combinations to narrow down the issue.
1) Also the radio does not work?
2) Try to run the Test tone to the speakers (Setup / Speaker setup / Manual setup / Test tone). If you hear the tone, then the issue is configuration problem with your inputs.
3) If possible, try to connect headphones to the receiver. If that works, it can be issue with cables/speakers or their setup.
4) Try to run the Automatic Speaker setup with YPAO microphone. It will eventually fail, but will provide you error code, which you can lookup in the manual for different reasons.
5) Try disconnecting all the cables and reconnecting them again, possible trying left speaker with right cable and right speaker with left cable.
Jan 12, 2011 |
Yamaha Rx-v465/rxv465 Home Theater...