- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
T?Mobile US, Inc.Aug 11, 2013 - Please let us know because we want to make sure it's working for you. ... After opening the app I pressed "Force Stop" and then cleared the data. ... phone butthen i cant coz i cant type my password that is needed to reset it.
I assume the phone is running Android OS (by just looking at the image), so you'd probably need to deactivate and then reactivate the keyboard if you're able to by going to: Settings>Applications>Manage Applications and finding the keyboard. Once in there I'd clear everything. If that doesn't solve the problem, I would recommend you download a third-party keyboard such as SwiftKey.
1. Go into texting/messaging app or anything that brings up the keyboard
2. Hold down on where the text shows up when you are typing
3. An option comes up saying Swype Keyboard, Samsung Keyboard and a few others.
4. Just click the Samsung Keyboard or another one and the Swype function goes away.