Question about Computers & Internet
I found out the procedure to remove "Splendid Demo", but can't find the menu icon and therefore, system setup. Wherte do find them.
Down load a program called "perfect uninstaller" Also "spyhunter 4" run one after the other removing all reference to Splendid.
Posted on Apr 24, 2014
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You might try this:
press down arrow button (until you see System Setup)
press menu to highlight 'splendor demo mode'
press menu again and you see On/Off
press down arrow until OFF is highlighted
then press the try me button (leftmost) twice to turn off menu
Please let me know if this works for you.
Posted on Feb 16, 2011
Testimonial: "Thanks a million. It worked, however, instead of pressing the "try me" button, I just let it time out. Thanks again, Bob"
Tips for a great answer:
May 20, 2011 | ASUS LCD Monitor
Apr 20, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Feb 16, 2011 | ASUS Computers & Internet
The Setup menu allows you to access the GUIDE Plus+ system setup information. To access the
1. If the GUIDE Plus+ system isn't on your screen, press GUIDE on your remote control.
2. Press MENU to select the Menu Bar.
3. Use the right arrow to highlight the Setup menu selection.
4. Use the up and down arrows to select Change system settings, Review options, or
• Change system settings Confirms the settings you completed in the GUIDE Plus+
system setup are correct.
• Review options Displays the GUIDE Plus+ system auto display options.
On Automatically displays the GUIDE Plus+ system when you press the ON•OFF
button on the remote control.
Off Disables the GUIDE Plus+ system from being displayed when you press the
ON•OFF button on the remote control.
• View demo Runs the GUIDE Plus+ system demonstration
Note: If you have not completed your GUIDE Plus+ system setup, these options will not be available. A
screen will prompt you to complete your setup.
Getting In & Out of the GUIDE Plus+ System
To enter the GUIDE Plus+ system:
• Press GUIDE on the remote.
• Press and hold MENU for 2 seconds on the front panel.
To exit the GUIDE Plus+ system:
• Highlight a program and press OK to exit the GUIDE Plus+ system and tune
to the channel.
• Press GUIDE to exit the GUIDE Plus+ system and tune to the channel
displayed in the video window.
• Press CLEAR to exit the GUIDE Plus+ system and return to the original
Dec 04, 2010 | RCA 32V420T 32" TV
Sep 04, 2010 | ASUS Computers & Internet
Apr 24, 2010 | Sharp Televison & Video
208 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!