Question about Toshiba e-Studio 350 Copier
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Flashing LED on front panel
The place is call wwww.servicemanuals.net ,you can get it download or a paper copy,for this set I dont know the price but it will give it to you when you put the model number.Check for shorted horizontal output and loose conections,sometimes intermitant conection damage this transistor.Be careful
Posted on Oct 04, 2006
SOURCE: no picture no sound
Unfortunately, what you're describing is a repair issue. You won't be able to address the problem with troubleshooting. There is a part inside the TV that needs to be replaced. If you're under warranty, this will cost you nothing. If you're not under warranty the cost will likely be a minimum of $200 parts and labor. However, be warned that the cost could be considerably higher.
I hope I've provided you useful assistance and that this information allows you to make an informed decision as to how to proceed from here. Please be sure to vote on my response. I hope I've earned a good rating from you today.
Please post a comment if you need additional assistance so that I can help you further.
Posted on Jul 13, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 08, 2013 | Toshiba e-Studio163 Copier
Jun 17, 2012 | Toshiba COPIERS E-STUDIO 520 Copier
If 1st time occur, u can just go to 08-400, reset the value to "0" then restart the machine.
When this code not cleat 08-400 then check these all thengs..
1.Check the thermistors
(1) Check if the connectors are disconnected.
(2) Check if the main and edge thermistors are in contact with the surface of the fuser roller properly?
(3) Check if the harnesses of the main and edge thermistors are open circuited.
2. Check the IH board and IH coil
(1) Check if the IH coil is broken.
(2) Check if the connector of the IH coil is disconnected.
(3) Check if the thermostat is blown.
(4) Check if the connectors on the IH board are disconnected (AC input connector and LGC I/F connector
(5) Check if the IH board or the switching power supply unit are abnormal.
• Replace the IH control board.
3. Check the LGC board
(1) Check if the connectors CN316 are disconnected.
(2) Check if the conductor pattern on the LGC board is short circuited or open circuited.
(3) Replace the LGC board.
please vote me.
Jun 01, 2011 | Toshiba Estudio 200L Copier
Oct 02, 2010 | Toshiba E-Studio167 Copier
Sep 27, 2010 | Toshiba e-Studio 35 Copier
Sep 16, 2010 | Toshiba e-Studio 350 Copier
Aug 28, 2010 | Toshiba e-Studio 205 Copier
Jun 08, 2010 | Toshiba Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 22, 2010 | Toshiba Office Equipment & Supplies
48 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: