Question about Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Haven't tried it, but found this online somewhere....
1. Open tray and remove any disks in tray.
2. Close tray.
3. Switch Off Player and Unplug from mains wait 30 seconds (this clears RAM)
4. Reconnect to mains
5. Turn on player with remote.
6. Press ENTER on remote.
5. Press 8, 4, 2, 6, 9.
7. Press ENTER on remote. (The tray will open)
8. Switch off power from remote, then switch back on.
9. Player is now Region Free.
Posted on Mar 22, 2009
SOURCE: Unlock codes to make region free
This is the code for the pet718 it might work..
1. Turn on player.
2. Open the disc tray.
3. Press the Setup button on remote.
4. Press right button three times to highlight "Preference" page
5. Type 9 6 5 3
6. Press up or down button to change the region code ("0" for all regions)
7. Press the Setup button on remote again to exit
Posted on May 24, 2009
enter 0520, then press up, down, left, right (these are the keys around the ok/enter button)
a message will appear on the screen showing current region
press 0 and enter
it should now play any region
hope this helps
Posted on Jul 04, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 06, 2015 | Televison & Video
Sep 15, 2015 | Televison & Video
Feb 22, 2013 | Televison & Video
Feb 14, 2013 | Televison & Video
Jan 31, 2013 | Televison & Video
Jan 12, 2013 | Samsung BD-E5400
Oct 01, 2012 | Teac DV-H500 DVD Player
Dec 25, 2011 | Sony BDVE780W Theater System
118 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: