Question about Polaroid Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Setting the Subwoofer Information
Register whether you have connected a subwoofer or not.
Before you start, remember....
• There is a time limit in doing the following steps. If the setting is canceled before you finish, start from step 1 again.
On the front panel ONLY:
1. Press SETTING repeatedly until "SUBWOOFER" appears on the display.
The display changes to show the current setting.
2. Press CONTROL UP / DOWN to select "YES" or "NO."
• Each time you press the button, the display alternates between "YES" and "NO."
YES: Select this when a subwoofer is connected.
NO: Select this when no subwoofer is used.
You cannot use SUBWOOFER OUT ON/OFF on the front panel (see page 14) and adjust the subwoofer output level (see below) when "SUBWOOFER" is set to "NO."
Then continue with setting its relative level and other things.
Feb 06, 2011 | JVC RX-8010V Receiver
• Check that the subwoofer is connected properly, switched on and the volume turned up.
• If your subwoofer has a sleep function, make sure it is switched off.
• Make sure that the Subwoofer setting is YES or PLUS (see Speaker Setting on page xx).
• The crossover frequency may be set too low; try setting it higher to match the characteristics of your other speakers (see Speaker Setting on page xx)
• If there is very little low frequency information in the source material, change your speaker settings to Front: SMALL / Subwoofer: YES , or Front: LARGE / Subwoofer: PLUS (see Speaker Setting on page xx).
• Check that the LFE channel is not set to -80dB , or a very quiet setting (see Bass Peak Level
on page xx).
• Check the speaker level settings (see Channel Level on page xx).
Regarding the Large vs Small assignment of speakers, what they mean isn't so much the physical size but the ability to handle real bass. Large if Yes.
Jan 12, 2011 | Boston Acoustics PV600 Main / Stereo...
Nov 16, 2009 | Sherwood R-945 Receiver
Apr 19, 2009 | Yamaha YSP-900
Nov 23, 2008 | JBL PB10 Subwoofer
May 02, 2008 | Denon AVR-1506 Receiver
Jan 14, 2007 | KLH HTA-4100 System
19 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: