Question about Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64BIT Operating System Software OEM DVD
Below are simple tips that can fix your IE issue:-
- Disable Flash Player and YouTube Video Download Plug-Ins.
- Upgrade the Display Driver.
- Clean the Associated Registry Entries (must use reliable program RegInOut for it.)
- Run Internet Explorer in Safe Mode.
- Reset the Default Settings.
- Clean Browser Cookies & Temporary Contents.
After performing these tips your problem will be solved.
Posted on Jan 01, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 17, 2013 | Acer Computers & Internet
Sep 09, 2012 | Dell Dimension 3000® Pentium® 4...
Apr 16, 2011 | Acer Aspire 4520-5582 Notebook
Feb 14, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop
Jan 05, 2010 | Nintendo Wii Console
Dec 29, 2009 | Dell Studio 15 Laptop
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: