there are two options by which you can unblock the ipod.
Follow any of the procedures tomorrow.
Unlock with the Primary Computer
- Plug the iPod into the primary computer linked to that
iPod, the first
computer you synchronized it with unless you have designated another
computer as the primary computer.
- Open itunes and sync the iPod as normal.
- Remove the iPod, following the normal removal
procedure. The iPod unlocks automatically as you remove it.
Unlock by Restoring
- Restore the iPod to factory settings if you do not have
access to your
primary computer. This erases all of the data you have stored on the
- Plug your iPod into the new computer you want to be the
primary computer. Open iTunes and click on the "Restore" button.
- Reload your data, if it is available and sync your
iPod. Remove it following normal procedures.
Is this your first time using the iPod since buying this from ebay?
There are two ways on how you can do this:
1. By connecting it to the primary computer and syncing it with iTunes.
Please take note that this needs to be the primary computer you have
connected it with.
2. If it is not, then your final resort would be to do a factory reset
of the iPod. This will delete all files, music etc on your iPod and will
restore it to factory default. You need to use the iPod updater to