- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Turn the power off and pull the battery out and reinsert it.
2. Hold the Volume Down button.
3. Then press and release the Power button.
4. Wait a minute,the menu appears that allows for Fastbook, Recovery, Clear Storage, and Simlock.
5. Ok,press the Volume Down button to choose Clear Storage.
6. Next,press and release the Power button,Wait for the DoDo Pendo Pad to restart.
7. You will see the two options: Volume Up for YES and Volume Down for NO.
8. If you choose YES, all data will be deleted from your DoDo Pendo Pad and including third-party applications.
9. The DoDo Pendo Pad will reboot to its original data.
Pendo Pad's aren't the best tablets, my mother had one, and it broke as well. I guess they have had a lot of problems with them.
Need to get in touch with us?
Email, call, or write us:
Office Hours: Monday to Friday 10am - 7pm EST
Address: PO Box 827 Mount Waverly VIC 3149 Australia
Phone: 1300 275 645 Fax: 1300 375 465
Email: email@example.com Contact Us Pendo
1. Power off your tablet with the switch 2. Turn the power switch Back to the on Position 3. Press & hold Side Button with the home picture also called the back/esc key 4. While holding, connect PC and tablet with USB cable (if tablet boot normally, try again) 5. Install the driver for your computer included in the RKtools Folder 6. Tablet should be recognized as "RK281X Device" in Windows 7. Start RKAndroidBatchUpgrade from rktools folder 8. In the bottom of the batch RKAndroidBatchUpgrade programme there should be a green light in the device upgrade area. * if there is no light in the upgrade area and all the numbers are grey then repeat the previous steps 9. Under the setting heading click and select the image file you downloaded from pendo ( will be a .img file if its a .zip file you need to extract it) 10.Click the upgrade button 11. wait till operation is completed
BAM Your pendo is password free, i hope i have created the best and easiest way to do this
***Please note if your wireless or Mobile network do not turn on then you have chosen one of the wrong firmware types from the pendo download site !!! the wireless and mobile network hardware are the only distinguishing features between the firmwares apparently******