Question about Televison & Video
Where can I download the firmware update for this player
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Sorry to bring up an old thread but I couldn't solve the problem with these solutions. I tried a DVD, I tried 3 CD's burned from 2 different computers, I waited for 5 minutes, I waited for 5 hours. Nothing worked. So I used my work computer that is running XP and it worked perfectly. So if you are burning the disk from a vista computer I don't think it will work.
Posted on Apr 22, 2010
i had a few problems with a few new films but i rang samsung on 08457267864 and spoke to an engineer with my problems and they sent me the new firmware free of charge on a memory stick the engineer said dont rely on the firmware on the samsung site, you will need to tell him when you bought it the model and serial no. which is found on the back of the unit if you cant find the serial no. they can get round the problem
Posted on Jun 09, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 04, 2016 | Vizio Televison & Video
Mar 12, 2016 | Vizio Televison & Video
Jan 14, 2016 | Vizio L32 32 in. LCD HDTV
Apr 22, 2015 | Vizio VBR133 3D Blu-ray Disc Player
Feb 09, 2013 | Vizio VBR120 Player
Sep 30, 2012 | Vizio 3D Blu-ray player VBR333
Aug 21, 2012 | Vizio VBR210 Blu-Ray Player
Mar 25, 2012 | Vizio VBR231 Blu-Ray Player
It can be difficult to get things right on the first try. With that truism in mind, Vizio Incorporated includes USB ports on their televisions that you can use to load firmware updates onto the television. Vizio has released firmware updates only for certain television models, and the instructions for installing firmware updates vary slightly by model. To upgrade your television's firmware, you need to download and copy firmware drivers to a USB flash drive and then read and follow Vizio's specific installation instructions for your model.
1. Connect the USB flash drive to your computer
2. Click the "Start" button, and click the "My Computer" icon.
3. Right-click the flash drive, and click "Format" in the menu
4. Select "FAT32" in the drop-down menu, and click the "OK" button. Windows will format your USB flash drive with the FAT32 file system.
5. Open your Web browser, and navigate to the Vizio support Web site at www.vizio.com/support.
6. Click the "Select Your Product" drop-down menu, and select your model of Vizio television from the list. A new page will open that displays available downloads for your television
7. Click the "Firmware Update" link, and save the firmware update file to your computer.
8. Click the "Firmware Instructions" link, and read the instructions specific to your Vizio television model.
9. Right-click the file that you downloaded, click "Rename," and then rename the file to the exact name that is specified in the firmware instructions 10. Right-click the file, and click "Send to" > "E: USB Drive" or whichever drive letter corresponds to your flash drive. The firmware update file is copied to your USB drive 11. Right-click the "Safely Remove Hardware" icon on the right side of the Windows task bar, and eject the device from your computer
12. Disconnect the USB drive, and plug it in to your Vizio TV's USB port.
13. Follow the steps in the firmware instructions to install the firmware update to your television.
Only you can find is the problem with firmware by udating the frimware of your tv. ok
Aug 05, 2011 | Vizio E420VL 42 in. HD-Ready LCD TV
347 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!