Hi, so i just reinstalled my Windows last week and installed the new Firefox 3.0, when i tried checking my picture/friends pictures in Facebook, the picture won't show! I have Adobe flash player, shockwave player, Java latest edition, Active X. So when ever i click on the picture, names of the people tagged appeared but not the picture itself. What should i do?
My add-ons: Java Platform SE6USF, Microsoft@DRM, Mozilla Default plug-in, Shockwave flash, Shockwave for director.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Facebook is a website, not a program. You can go on any machine or use any browser to login and use it. I didn't see any previous post so i'm not sure what is wrong with your facebook but you can use a friend's machine and login to your facebook acct and see that it is there and working. It does work with IE8 but a lot of users prefer firefox. You can have both browswers btw.
Choose a date from before the problem existed. Try to install a newer version of firefox. This is a common problem with Firefox and the solution is also simple. 1. First go to Task Manager and end process “firefox.exe”. 2. Go to programs -> Mozilla Firefox -> Firefox (safe mode) 3. In the check list select for defaults and disable all add-ons. 4. Click make the changes and restart. Scan ur pc with maleware. The another solution is · Go to 'Run' and open 'cmd' · Type 'netsh' in command console then press enter · Then type 'winsock' and press enter and then type reset · Restart Your PC Another way is · Open Regedit · Navigate to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Ole · Find the Key : · Name: EnableDCO and set · Data: N · Restart Your PC · Problem Is Solve
is a registry error. Run a registry cleaner to fix the error. Firefox
creates registry key it may be error in registry key. May be dll is
missing so you can run registry cleaner to solve it.Download reginout to solve ur issue
it might be that ur internet connection too slow to handle..
or u have a download runnung in the background..
clean ur cookies and all the history and try again ..it might work..
install flash player and shockwave player for better performance
Do the control atl. del. thing see if part of it is running. If you can't find it that way, Boot to safe Mode and try to install. Next and last you may have some Mal-ware in the cache keeping things from being un-installed. Try a program called Malwearbytes and scan the folder. It is a free program, it is a very good program.
1. An easy way out to solve this should be to download another browser DIFFERENT from what you've got. If you use it on internet explorer then download mozilla firefox and it should work fine.
2. You may optionally try this. The EASIEST way out should be to uninstall internet explorer and reinstall this should get you up and running. First download the new browser (IE 8 is quite good), and if just an upgrade is available dont worry save it to desktop. Now go to control panel choose add/remove programs or uninstall a windows feature in case of vista uninstall internet explorer and reinstall it from the prgram you had saved on the desktop.