f-05 usually relates to either the pump being blocked or the sump of this particular model being full of coins, color catchers etc.
first keep it simple, ensure outlet hose is not blocked or kinked....but if not follow these steps
- To sort this isolate from mains
- take off back inspection panel.
- tilt machine forward- get sum1 to hold it for u.
- The sump is the black hose attached to drum.
- place a basin under this and loosen jublie clamp using star head screw driver/ 8mm socket,
- pull sump downwards and remove any blockage.
- note the plastic ball is part of the sump assembley.
- refitt the sump again and tighten clamp, pull down firmly on sump to ensure fitted correctly
if there was nothing in the sump it is sumthing jamming the pump, hairgrip, nail, etc.
tilt machine forward as above with a basin ensuring isolated from mains power
- pump is attached to other end of sump hose, right side of machine as you look in the back.
- using flat screwdriver lift plastic tag up and slide pump assembley to the left releasing it from base of machine
- clip of plastic cover from top of pump
- remove wires from pump
- u should now be able to turn pump around so u can see 3 hex head screws
- remove screws taking note of the position of pump
- remove pump and clear blockage
- reverse steps to reassemble
if this does not sort it poss a new pump needed