Question about Televison & Video
Samsung smart tv I need a code for our dish remote
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Here is a list of remote codes for Emerson TV: 004 009 014 023 024 025 026 027 030 032 033 034 035 036 037 038 039 040 041 042 043 045 046 049 053 116 135 147 177 179
Give them each a try (a pain I know) and please rate me if they work!
Posted on May 06, 2008
Please follow the steps below to program your remote control to equipment other then your DISH receiver:
Note: If you start this procedure and at any time and do not press a button within 20 seconds, the remote will end the procedure automatically. Simply start over again. Use the TV button for your TV, the VCR button for your VCR or DVD player. These Mode buttons are located at the top of your remote control.
1. With the desired equipment on, press and hold the correct Mode button until all mode button backlights illuminate, then release.
2. Press the numbers 5-0-0 on the remote control.
3. Press the Pound (#) button on the remote.
4. Press and hold the correct Mode button until all mode button backlights illuminate, then release.
5. Press and release the Power button on the remote control.
6. Press the Up button once a second while pointing the remote at the desired equipment. If the code for the equipment comes up, the equipment will power off.
7. Press the Pound (#) button. If the code entered is valid for the remote, the mode light flashes three times.
8. To verify the code works try several different functions for that equipment.
We cannot guarantee our remotes will work all other devices. If this does not correct the issue, unfortunately our remote will not work for that device. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Lone99star. Please rate this solution.
Posted on Feb 14, 2009
On your dish remote, press and hold the tv button until all 4 buttons light up, then release. push either of the power buttons once. Now start pushing the down channel button, It's the one right below select, continue pushing it until tv turns off. When tv goes off push down button one more time then push up button, when tv turns back on stop and press # key, tv light will flash 3 times and should be set. Note....if u press down button and tv does not turn off after going through all codes( tv light will start flashing) press cancel and try again only channel up this time. hope this helps.
Posted on Mar 09, 2009
Try 069, 070.
Pick your Mode, then Hit the set button at the bottom, then type in the numbers and you should see the mode light up 4 times if done correctly. Hit power and see if it goes on. I think the Frequency changed though.
Posted on May 14, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 25, 2016 | DISH Network Televison & Video
Nov 14, 2016 | Samsung Televison & Video
Jun 03, 2015 | Sony Televison & Video
Jan 05, 2013 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Apr 16, 2012 | Samsung LN40D550 LCD TV
Dec 01, 2009 | Samsung Televison & Video
Oct 07, 2009 | DISH Network Televison & Video
Jul 13, 2009 | DISH Network ViP 211 DTV Receiver
Feb 16, 2009 | Samsung PN50A650 49.96 in. Plasma HDTV
494 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!