Question about Watches
Can you help with instructions for setting the time on a Collezio # 8276386 watch
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
hold the left, bottom button (marked ....) for a few seconds....then press the top right button (marked with 1 dot) to change between the hour, minute, date etc. use the bottom right button to advance the flashing number, and when finished setting time and date, use the bottom left button to stop the numbers flashing and return the watch to normal. hope this helps, this is also how to change the date for the other question asker (works on 2 other starck/fossil watches i have and i assume the controls are the same).
Posted on Dec 02, 2008
I found users instructions on roxy website at:
We were able to program our watch completely!!!
If you look on the back of the watch that you bought on the metal plate, it tells you the style. Ours was the Roxy 70's digital watch, and I found specific instructions at (even if this is not your style, the instructions may work):
Posted on Dec 23, 2008
TIME AND DATE
1. Press and hold MODE until HOURS digits flash (you'll be in Alarm Mode) Press MODE again to enter TIME mode, SECONDS digits will flash.
2. Press ADJUST to set SECONDS to zero.
3. Press START/STOP to select MINUTES.
4. Press ADJUST to change.
5. Repeat to set HOURS, MONTH, DAYS, and DAY of WEEK. Go through 12 hours to set AM or PM.
6. Press MODE when done.
7. To display DATE from Time display , press START/STOP.
8. With DATE displayed press and hold START/STOP, then press ADJUST to change display between DATE-MONTH and MONTH-DATE.
9. With TIME displayed, press and hold ADJUST, then press MODE to switch between 12-and 24-hour format.
ALARM AND HOURLY CHIME
1. Press and hold MODE until HOURS digits, DAY, and A or P (for AM or PM) flash.
2. Press ADJUST to change HOURS digits. Go through 12 hours for AM or PM.
3. Press START/STOP to select MINUTES.
4. Press ADJUST to change.. Press MODE when done.
5. Press and hold ADJUST, then press START/STOP to turn chime on/off. Press START/STOP again to turn alarm on /off. Release START/STOP when done.
1. Chronograph will count up to 24 hours. Lap times are not stored. After 40 minutes chrono display changes from seconds to minutes.
2. With time displayed, press MODE to select Chrono Mode.
3. Press START/STOP to start.
4. Press ADJUST to view lap time. Press again to sesume lap timing.
5. Press START/STOP to stop timing . Press ADJUST to reset chrono to zero.
6. Repeat for successive laps.
Posted on Mar 10, 2009
Follow this link and find maual:
As you did not submit full details of your watch I can give this link only.
Rate me, please.
Posted on Mar 15, 2009
In the time mode, press the upper right button for 2 seconds and the time display will flash. Then press the same button untill the entire time will flash, or both hour and minutes flash at same time. When the hour and minutes flash at same time, this adjust mode is the adjusting of the analog left display (A1). Now, press the lower button for adjusting de hour shown at the digital display that shows the same hour at analog display. This method is to adjusting the 8982 that is the "father" of 8988. Like a Citizen collector, and don´t know any website that you can view the setting instruction of 8988, only the 8982 is disposable here: http://www.citizenwatch.com/downloads/techguides/8982.pdf
Posted on Aug 11, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 24, 2017 | Watches
Apr 01, 2015 | Watches
Mar 29, 2013 | Watches
May 15, 2011 | Watches
Feb 24, 2010 | Watches
Aug 05, 2009 | Seiko SGF204 Wrist Watch
Jul 20, 2008 | Citizen Blue Angels Skyhawk Watch
51 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!