- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Sep 16, 2016 - Uploaded by The_Ging
This video provides a step-by-step walkthrough to teach you how to replace the touch screen digitizer panel on ...
Dragon Touch M10X Screen Replacement: If the screen on your Dragon Touch M10X is damaged and needs replacing this guide will allow step by step instructions on how to replace the screen. ... Step 1 Screen. Remove the two screws from the top of the tablet as shown in the figure using a J0 philips head bit. Edit.
Hey friend. What kind of files do you want to sync between iPhone and iPad? Let's say, if you're planning to sync music from iPhone to iPad, you can simply rely on iTunes.
Please note that if you have hundreds of thousands of songs in iTunes Music Library, you'd better create a separate playlist for the songs you want to transfer. Then you can choose the playlist when you sync music to iPad with iTunes. The following guidance will show you how to transfer songs from iPhone to iPad with iTunes.
1. Transfer Purchased songs from iPhone to iTunes Music Library.
2. Connect iPad to computer with USB cable.
3. Click the iPad icon and choose Music.
4. Check Sync Music, and choose the iPhone music playlist.
5. Click Sync at the right bottom. 3 Ways to Transfer Music from iPhone to iPad