a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Have you checked the TV without other devices connected to the TV.
Eg. disconnect any home theatre or speakers from the TV.
Verify with audio menu if the settngs of TV speakers is on or off ?
To adjust the audio settings:
1. Press the menu button on the remote. The on-screen menu
2. Use the arrow buttons on the remote to highlight audio and press ok. The AUDIO menu is displayed.
3. Use the arrow buttons to highlight the setting you wish to adjust, then press left/right arrow buttons to change the setting:
• TV speakers - Turns the built-in speakers on or off.
Lastly have you tried restoring the TV to factory default settings.
To restore the TV to its factory default settings:
1. Press the menu button on the remote. The on-screen menu is
2. Use the arrow buttons on the remote to highlight system
and press ok. The SYSTEM menu is displayed.
3. Highlight reset & admin and press ok. The RESET & ADMIN
menu is displayed.
4. Highlight reset TV to factory defaults and press ok.
5. If you have changed the default parental control passcode,
enter it now.
The TV displays, "Select Reset to restore all TV settings to
factory defaults and clear all account information."
6. Highlight reset and press ok.
7. Wait for the TV to turn off. The TV will turn back on shortly
afterward and the Setup App will begin
To reset the AVR to factory reset do the following
1.Press the "Master On/Off" (standby button) button on the receiver's front panel to turn it off.
2. Press the "Straight/Effect" button and hold it down
3. Press the "Master On/Off" button while holding the "Straight/Effect" button. The "Advanced Menu" will appear on the panel's display. Release the buttons.
4. Rotate the "Program Selector" knob to the right until you see "Initialize Cancel" on the display
5. Press the "Straight/Effect" button repeatedly until "Initialize All" appears on the display.
6. Press the "Master On/Off" button to turn the power off.
7. Press the "Master On/Off" button to turn the power back on. The receiver is now reset to its factory default settings
Just set it to factory defaults first. Setting it to cactory defaults, will reset all the items except picture settigns. Parential password will also be get resetted. You have to set it later. To reset the TV to factory defaults, do the following.
 Push Menu button and select Setup.
[ Select Reset To Defaults from the drop down window.
 Push OK button.
The TV will reset to factory defaults and will display it. After that it will switch ON again. Ok
The first thing to try is to do what is called a "factory reset". What this does is to force your RD to reload all of its factory default settings straight out of the programmed firmware. These new settings will then overwrite any present settings which may be corrupted. Here is how to do it (specifically for the Solo S2):
Solo S2’s Factory Settings To reset Solo S2 to its original factory settings,press and hold the Mute and M (Mode) buttons while turning Solo S2 on.Solo S2’s display will provide a “Reset” message,accompanied by an audible alert,acknowledging the reset.
Caution: Master clear erases all information you have entered (including phonebook and datebook entries) and content you have downloaded (including photos and sounds) stored in your phone’s memory. After you erase the information, you can’t recover it. Clear all settings and entries you made except SIM card information, erase downloaded pictures and sound files, and
reset all options except unlock code, security code, and lifetime timer:
Lok at your manual tp view all the possible control options.
However, the solution could be;
The touchpads, in conjunction with the dial, are used to select an oven mode,
set the oven temperature, set the time(s) and to set up your range. To use the
touchpad, press the center part of the pad with the flat part of your fingertip. A
beep will sound to indicate that the selection has been made. Turn the dial to the
desired setting and press START.
Pull the plug or flip the circuit breaker, wait five seconds and plug in the range or flip the circuit breaker to on. Always set the clock after installation or after a power failure. Once power returns to the oven, the clock defaults to 12:00 am.
Clock time display can be turned off. The default display is on.
1. Access SELECT FUNCTIONS Menu.
2. Turn knob clockwise until CLOCK DISPLAY is displayed.
3. Press START.
4. Turn knob to select ON or OFF
5. Press START to accept new selection.
Reset the Factory SettingsThis feature is used to change all the “Select Functions” settings back to the original factory settings (or defaults).
1. Access SELECT FUNCTIONS Menu.
2. Turn knob clockwise until RESET DEFAULTS is displayed.
3. Press START. Display reads SELECT FUNCTIONS.