Question about Miele Washing Machines
I would like to know, what are the cables on the miele MUE 02-63-86/12 washingmachine for.....
220V ~ 50 Hz 2,7A 1,6 uF
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: How to fix a Miele
Unfortunately you need a Service Rep out there to check the electronics - how old is the machine? - Warranty? the drain pump should be 220 or 120 depending on the model.
Posted on Nov 30, 2008
This means that the drain attached to the pump is clogged, remove the drain plug check fro debris and replace...you should be good to go.
Posted on Jun 23, 2009
It's been awhile for me since I have done this so I searched on the internet and found the following. The instructions are pretty detailed. You may want to contact Miele if any problems
1. Open the machine door.
2. Turn the main power off and unplug the machine from the wall.
3. Completely remove the powder dispenser drawer (it will come out so far (and stop), then there is a small button at the rear of the dispenser which you need to depress to remove it fully, you'll see this button once you've withdrawn the drawer to its stop position.
5. Undo and remove the 3 x hexagonal head bolts surrounding the door seal (they are at approximately the 2, 6 and 10 o'clock positions). Note these bolts actually secure the front panel to the machine chassis, they do not retain the door seal. Don't worry the front will not drop off.
6. Now look at the aperture of the powder dispenser drawer (you have of course removed the actual drawer earlier). Locate the lower left hand corner of the aperture, and you'll see a recessed philips head screw in a hole. Undo and remove that screw.
7. Now, you'll need to get on your hands and knees. You DO NOT need to tilt, or lift up the washing machine to do the next bit. Locate the underside of the front panel right at the bottom. You'll notice that it sticks out about half an inch or so and is proud of what I would call the kick plate which extends right down to the floor. You need to look on the underside of the front panel, about an inch or so in from the left hand edge. There you will see a spring loaded clip which when closed is located within a slot on the underside of the front panel. Using a flat bladed screwdriver, you need to carefully lever the spring clip open whilst gently pulling the whole front panel (from the left side) ajar. It will just suddenly pop out once you've done it.
8. Open the pump access door lower left hand side of the front panel) and unclip the drain tube from its plastic retaining clip.
9. Now carefully swing open the whole front panel, it opens like a door (hinged on the right hand side). It might be a little stiff as there are a whost of leads attached to it, but it is designed to open fully (with the leads attached) to about 90 degrees.
10. Next, unseat the rubber door seal from around the door opening area (on the chassis, not the front panel, obvioulsy), so that the seal the flops away from the chassis and lies just inside the machine.
11. You will notice that there is a thin steel band holding the door seal in place around the drum. On the right hand side (at about the 3 o'clock position), you'ss see a tensioning screw for the band. With a flat bladed screwdriver undo this completely and remove the screw (it is accessible from above with a long screwdriver). Be aware that there is 1 x washer and 1 x 'nut' type fitting that will fall out when you remove the screw. Locate these and retain them for later.
12. Now extend the steel band to its maximum opening (by moving the 2 x lugs apart where the now removed screw was).
13. You can now remove the steel band. Then pull it out through the hole/door aperture in the chassis.
14. Locate the small rubber tag at about the 12 o'clock position where the seal is attached to the drum and tug it. The seal will then come away from the drum. Remove the old seal completely.
15. Using your new seal, place this correctly around the drum (there is a lip on the seal and this has to go over the lip on the drum. Remember, the seal goes on the OUTSIDE of the drum. Ensure the 'tag' is at the 12 o'clock position.
16. Reassembly is then the reverse of removal.
17. Make sure that you do up the retaining steel band sufficiently and that you correctly locate the sela on the chassis front panel (there is a groove in the seal which will locate the seal in the aperture).
18. Finally, once you're done, put the machine through a few rinse cycles (where the water level is high) and look for leaks. If you have a leak, it is likely that your door seal has a rip/tear, or that it has not been correctly located around the drum - in which case you'll need to investigate.
Posted on Sep 17, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 30, 2017 | Miele Vacuums
Aug 02, 2012 | Miele S 5980 + SEB 217 Bagged Canister...
Visit this site for more details. Type in the site name "Electro-help" either to Google or Yahoo search box [not in the address bar of your browser], and click search. It is an electronic equipments service help site. All details you want are there. Note the position of hyphen in between words in site name, when you type it in. The site will appear as it is in web; subtitled as Service help to electronic home entertainment equipments.
Pull up older posts. You can get all details.
Site is listed with Google. You can locate it either at the bottom part of first search page, or at the top of second page.
Sometimes, one among the advertisements by the side and bottom of each post might help you to get details about the availability of spare parts and other components.
Jun 02, 2012 | Televison & Video
May 30, 2012 | Miele Dishwashers
Visit this site for more details. Type in the site name "Electro-help" either Google or Yahoo search box [not
in the address bar of your browser], and click search. It is an electronic equipments service help
site. All details you want are
there. Note the position of
hyphen in between words in site name, when you type it in. The site will appear as it is in
web; subtitled as Service help to electronic home entertainement equipments.
Pull up older posts.
You can get all details.
Site is listed in Google, and you can locate it either at
the bottom part of first search page, or at the top of second page.
Click on associated ads too. Sometimes, it might help you.
Check more posts here. There are more than 230 posts related to electronic entertainement equipments . Check them.
May 29, 2012 | Televison & Video
May 21, 2012 | Miele T9800 Electric Dryer
May 15, 2012 | Miele Vacuums
May 02, 2012 | Miele T9820 Gas Dryer
Apr 13, 2012 | Miele T9800 Electric Dryer
Feb 13, 2012 | Miele Vacuums
156 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!