Question about Keurig B60 Coffee Maker
B60 or b66 not sure..machine is stopping mid cycle and k-cup grinds are backing out..using kona coffee..i have run machine without a kup thru each of the 3 cup cycles seems ok but jams when i use a k cup
in the holder
Make sure the needle in the bottom of the K cup holder is not missing, broken or bent. Also, look at your used K cup when it comes out. Is there a hole in the top and the bottom? It sounds like the pressure is building up within the K cup due to a backup at the bottom of it. This could also occur if the bottom needle hole is obstructed. Be careful...the needles are sharp!
Posted on May 28, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 16, 2015 | Keurig B60 Coffee Maker
Aug 20, 2011 | Keurig B60 Coffee Maker
Jun 11, 2011 | Keurig B60 Coffee Maker
Mar 24, 2011 | Keurig B66 3-Cup Coffee Maker
Feb 22, 2011 | Keurig B66 3-Cup Coffee Maker
1. Power off machine.
2. Using a metal paperclip, insert it into left side of top needle. It must insert at least 1" deep. Insert it into slot on right side and again from back of needle.
3. Remove KCup cradle. Separate bottom from top. In the top section, insert the paperclip up into bottom needle from the bottom upwards. It will not go all the way thru and this is normal.
4. Reassemble KCup cradle and reinsert it back into coffee maker.
5. Power on machine.
6. Brew a cup of water only. There may be coffee grounds in the water and these should eventually clear during the remaining steps. NOTE: A large cup brew cycle should output a full 8 ounces (235cc). Less means there is still a blockage
7. Empty reservoir and fill with undiluted distilled white vinegar. Repeatedly run brewing cycle until Add Water light comes on.
8. Make sure Auto-OFF is NOT set and let last cycle of vinegar remain inside machine for 4 hours.
9. Refill reservoir with fresh water and repeatedly run brewing cycle until the water is clear and odorless.
10. Set Auto-OFF, if preferred.
Oct 03, 2010 | Keurig Special Edition B60 Coffee Maker
Feb 15, 2009 | Keurig Special Edition B60 Coffee Maker
677 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!