Question about HP PhotoSmart C4280 Laser Printer
I need a sachematic for a HP power adaptor #0957 2231 as used on a HP C4280 printer to repair it locally.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Have you checked to make sure that you have the correct replacement cartridge?
In general if it simply will not go into position and you know you have the correct cartridge, then you need to take it back to where you bought it and request a replacement - because it is defective.
Posted on Jun 20, 2008
To replace the print cartridges
1. Make sure the HP All-in-One is on.
CAUTION: If the HP All-in-One is off when you open the print cartridge door to
access the print cartridges, the HP All-in-One will not release the cartridges for
changing. You might damage the HP All-in-One if the print cartridges are not
docked safely when you try to remove them.
2. Make sure you have letter or A4 unused plain white paper loaded in the input tray.
3. Open the print cartridge door.
The print carriage moves to the far right side of the HP All-in-One.
4. Wait until the print carriage is idle and silent, and then lightly press down on a print
cartridge to release it.
If you are replacing the tri-color print cartridge, remove the print cartridge from the
slot on the left.
If you are replacing the black or photo print cartridge, remove the print cartridge from
the slot on the right.
1 Print cartridge slot for the tri-color print cartridge
2 Print cartridge slot for the black and photo print cartridges
5. Pull the print cartridge toward you out of its slot.
6. If you are removing the black print cartridge in order to install the photo print cartridge,store the black print cartridge in the print cartridge protector or an airtight plastic container.
7. Remove the new print cartridge from its packaging and, being careful to touch only
the black plastic, gently remove the plastic tape by using the pink pull tab.
1 Copper-colored contacts
2 Plastic tape with pink pull tab (must be removed before installing)
3 Ink nozzles under tape
CAUTION: Do not touch the copper-colored contacts or ink nozzles. Touching
these parts can result in clogs, ink failure, and bad electrical connections.
8. Slide the new print cartridge forward into the empty slot. Then gently push the upper
part of the print cartridge forward until it clicks into the socket.
If you are installing the tri-color print cartridge, slide it into the left slot.
If you are installing a black or photo print cartridge, slide it into the right slot.
Work with print cartridges 69
Maintain the HP All-in-One
9. Close the print cartridge door.
If you installed a new print cartridge, the HP All-in-One prints a print cartridge
10. When prompted, ensure plain white paper is loaded in the input tray, then press the
button next to OK.
NOTE: If you have colored paper loaded in the input tray when you align the print
cartridges, the alignment will fail. Load unused plain white paper into the input
tray, and then try the alignment again.
11. Place the page print side down on the scanner glass and then press the button next
to OK to scan the page.
When the On
Please Don't forget to rate this solution. Thanks.
Posted on Feb 17, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 15, 2011 | HP PhotoSmart C4280 Laser Printer
Dec 08, 2010 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
Feb 10, 2009 | HP PhotoSmart C4280 Laser Printer
Sep 26, 2008 | HP OfficeJet 7310 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 14, 2008 | HP Photosmart C4280 Aio Printer
May 16, 2008 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
Jul 24, 2007 | Compaq Evo N610C Notebook
Jun 24, 2012 | HP PhotoSmart C4280 Laser Printer
496 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: