Question about Air Hogs Toys
Either you are klutz or it's probably defective if it is simply loosing power. A loose wire would be more erratic but check for other loose items. Clearly you have a failed connection somewhere.
Posted on Jan 01, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
My wife bought one of thsoe for me for my birthday. I charged it for an hour - turn off the helicopter power switch and plug in the charge plug on the control - the control must be on. anyway the thing doesn't have enough lift to get off the ground. It just skitters along the ground. Also the tail rotor doesn;t do anything. The parts list identifies a tail motor so it should do something. Going to return it to the mall. That's a hassle! I would try to fix the tail motor, but if the thing can'e even get off the ground what's the point? Any info send it to rsockey at yahoo dot com.
Posted on Nov 15, 2010
SOURCE: The helicopter syma s032 not
0) Obviously, helicopter will operate best when fully charged... if
charging light gets brighter when unplugged from helicopter, then it's
not at full charge. Charge fully, then allow battery to cool for 10
minutes. Good batteries in remote also.
1) Power on helicopter.
2) Place on level surface and let gyroscopes sync. There is a red light inside the body (NOT the red/blue flasher in the nose) that will blink when you turn helicopter on, and will keep blinking until craft is level and stable for a few seconds, then will stop blinking.
3) Make sure left joystick is all the way down.
4) Power on remote.
5) Throttle up (left joystick) until blades move and then all the way back down.
This should get you flying. Let me know.
hope this helps,
Posted on Sep 13, 2011
SOURCE: S032 won't fly higher than
1) Ensure you're fully charging. Indicator light on charging unit should NOT get brighter at all when you unplug the helicopter. If it does, then plug helicopter back into charger until light stays the same when you unplug. Note: If you're charging with a usb charger and are using a laptop or the front side data port on your desktop, these may take several hours to fully charge as they are usb 2.0 and do not carry the full 5 volt dc charge. Use powered usb (3.0) on back of desktop, or get a usb/ac adapter. Normal charge time approximately 1 hour. Go by the light, though.
2) Don't run them dead. As soon as you can no longer maintain altitude, land and turn off helicopter. Fully discharging a Li/Po battery (particularly when it's new) will cripple it's ability to hold a charge, and can ruin them.
hope this helps
Posted on Sep 13, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 24, 2015 | Syma S102 IR Control Micro Blackhawk RC...
Jan 01, 2014 | Air Hogs AirHogs RC Helicopter Heli Sniper...
Feb 23, 2013 | RC New 3 Ch Co-Comanche RAH-66 Helicopter
Jun 27, 2017 | Toys
Jul 30, 2011 | SYMA Toys industrial Syma S032 Ready to...
Jun 29, 2011 | SYMA Toys industrial Syma S032 Ready to...
Dec 28, 2010 | SYMA Toys industrial Syma S032 Ready to...
Dec 25, 2010 | RC Toys
Nov 08, 2010 | SYMA Toys industrial New Syma S107 Radio...
Mar 07, 2009 | Spinmaster Air Hogs RC Reflex Micro...
93 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: