Question about Toys
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: my helicopter wont fly
either stripped the main gear inside the heli or the main blades where they slide on the shaft. you should be able to buy a replacement set of blades. try that and see if it'll fly.
Posted on Apr 04, 2010
This type of helicopter uses a fixed pitch blade. Have you recently replaced one or all the blades? If the blades are correctly positioned then once the motor comes to speed, the pitch of the blade creates enough lift to overcome the force of gravity. The problem you're having can only be that the motor is not coming to speed or the blades have been replaced but the pitch is now at the wrong angle.
Posted on May 13, 2010
Had the exact same problem. Found the solution on an Amazon posting:
1. To enable this function make sure both remotes and both helicopters are off.
2. Set the first remote's channel switch to the leftmost position (it says A, B, and C, but the s107 only supports 2 channels). Turn the remote on.?
3. Turn the helicopter that you would like to bind to the remote on and set the helicopter down on a flat stable surface for about 5 seconds. Try the throttle and the helicopter should respond to this remote.?
4. Next, to enable the second helicopter, set the second remote's channel switch to the rightmost position (it says A, B, and C, but the S107 only supports 2 channels). Turn the remote on.?
5. Turn the second helicopter on and set the helicopter down on a flat stable surface for about 5 seconds. Try the throttle and the second helicopter should respond to this remote.?
This worked for us.
Posted on Dec 26, 2010
Testimonial: "excellent help. thanks a ton. now we'll just hope for no mid-air collisions. appreciate it!"
SOURCE: Me and my dad have
Turn both helicopters and remotes off. Then switch the remote to another channel, either a,b, or c, turn on HELICOPTER FIRST, turn on REMOTE second. Move throttle up and down, helicopter should start responding.
Posted on Dec 28, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 07, 2014 | Night Hunter Xtreme Glow In The Dark RC...
Dec 31, 2013 | Air Hogs Havoc Heli Helicopters
Feb 06, 2013 | Toys
Dec 26, 2012 | Toys
Dec 26, 2010 | Toys
Dec 25, 2010 | Toys
Dec 04, 2010 | Air Hogs Havoc Heli Helicopters
Nov 08, 2010 | SYMA Toys industrial New Syma S107 Radio...
36 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!