Question about Dishwashers

Open Question

Manual for RA HPW 1650 watrblaster

How do you remove the sprayer and replace it with the spare sprayer on the 1650 waterblaster

Posted by Anonymous on


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

How do I disconnect a price Pfister quick connect?

There is a tool that presses on the collet at the tend of the fitting. It look like an open ended wrench.

Price Pfister Quick Connect Sprayer Hose Removal - YouTube

? 1:50
Feb 1, 2014 - Uploaded by brianmcdrummer
In a few easy steps I'll explain how to remove your sprayer hose from your diverter. ... Pfister Faucets 17,981 ...

trick to removing price pfister quick connect sprayer hose - YouTube

? 0:23 Aug 14, 2012 - Uploaded by Biren Patel
This shows you how to remove the price pfister "quick connect" hose on the end of the kitchen sprayer head ...

Pfister - How To ' Remove a Sprayer Hose Connection ... Order Parts, FAQs. FAQs. Resources. Step by step instructions on how to remove a sprayer hose connection for the Price Pfister 529 Series faucet.

Pfister - How To ' Remove a Diverter Tee Connection for the 26 Series ... Information · Order Parts, FAQs. FAQs. Resources. Step by step instructions on how to remove a diverter tee connection for the Price Pfister 26 Series faucet.

Pfister - Removing quick connect HELP ' Terry Love Plumbing ... > Home > Forums > Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice Dec 13, 2006 - 6 posts - ‎5 authors
Purchased a replacement sprayer (with hose) for a Pfister Contempra faucet. How the heck do you remove the old hose from the handle assy? How do disconnect price Pfister quick connect Google Search

Jan 08, 2017 | Price Pfister Plumbing

1 Answer

Spare parts for sprayer

check as some shops that specialize in "O" rings and shaft seals may have what you want
take dimensions and the old part as a sample or take the unit in if possible

Sep 06, 2015 | Garden

1 Answer

4-gallon backpack sprayer sprayer needs a new spraye part

go to the hardware and buy a spare part to replace broken bit

Jul 15, 2014 | Garden

1 Answer

How to fix the wiper spray

The sprayer itself may be attached to the underside of the wiper arm and is removable. Carefully remove the sprayer, disconnect the hose, and turn on the wiper and the washer. It liquid comes out of the hose, the sprayer is clogged. If no liquid comes out, the hose could be clogged, so replace the hose. You need to find the other end at the black plastic manifold that divides the washer flow into the two sprayers. Disconnect the passenger side and blow into in, just in case to unclog it, then try again. If the washer is working for the driver side, that manifold is unclogged.

Soaking the sprayer overnight in vinegar could unclog it., but the sprayer is cheap to buy new.

May 27, 2014 | 2005 Buick LeSabre

1 Answer


I've also got a broken Earlex Super Sprayer 75. The piston is stuck, but everything else is ok. What bits do you need?

Jun 16, 2011 | Air Tools & Compressors

1 Answer

My 5 litre sprayer was taken from out the front & we found it two streets away with the screw on cap missing; can it be replaced?

If you can come up with a model number I may be able to find your cap. No promises but I will certainly give it my best. I realize this is only a 5 liter sprayer and most likely powered by a hand pump for an air supply. The hardware may or may not have spare parts for your sprayer. However there is a good chance we can locate a cap for you on line.

Mar 23, 2011 | Aqua Garden

1 Answer

I need to find a MKA 450-30 for a Masport electric waterblaster, The one in it looks like it has burnt out. I am in Wellington, New Zealand

I also have a Masport 2000 electric waterblaster (with a MKA30 - 450 Comair motor capacitor). The unit just stopped working, and it would appear to have no power.

Can't tell if the capacitor is burn't out though as it looks and smells Ok!

Oct 13, 2009 | Garden

1 Answer

I have a 11 hp honda motor on my waterblaster and I need a new inlet valve and the part under de valve .where can I buy these parts? Regards Theo.

Check your owners manual for a parts list. If you do not have your owners manual, I would suggest that you take the name of waterblaster and the model number of the blaster, plus the model, type and code of the engine to your local small engine repair shop and see if they can order the parts for you. I am assuming that this is a pressure washer!

Good luck and let me know if this helps.

Aug 28, 2009 | Garden

2 Answers

Sprayer wont spray or hold pressure

We use the both the 425 and 475 solo sprayers most days at work and when they start to lose pressure ( after 6 months of daily professional use) we purchase a complete seal kit and put it through them. The only part I can't work out how to remove is the inside cylinder, other than that everything else is easily removed and replaced.

Jan 14, 2009 | Solo Backpack Sprayer

Not finding what you are looking for?
Dishwashers Logo

Related Topics:

33 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Dishwashers Experts


Level 3 Expert

76164 Answers

Owen Barnes

Level 3 Expert

867 Answers

Brad Brown

Level 3 Expert

15667 Answers

Are you a Dishwasher Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides