Question about Air Hogs Havoc Heli Helicopters
You cannot easily change the frequency these helicopters operate on, they are not designed for multi channel use. To change their operating frequency you would need to find and replace the small crystal inside the helicopter and also inside the remote control.
The 3 channel you are referring to is the number of functions (channels) you can control on the helicopter, not it's frequency channel.
Posted on Jan 02, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: my helicopter wont fly
either stripped the main gear inside the heli or the main blades where they slide on the shaft. you should be able to buy a replacement set of blades. try that and see if it'll fly.
Posted on Apr 04, 2010
Had the exact same problem. Found the solution on an Amazon posting:
1. To enable this function make sure both remotes and both helicopters are off.
2. Set the first remote's channel switch to the leftmost position (it says A, B, and C, but the s107 only supports 2 channels). Turn the remote on.?
3. Turn the helicopter that you would like to bind to the remote on and set the helicopter down on a flat stable surface for about 5 seconds. Try the throttle and the helicopter should respond to this remote.?
4. Next, to enable the second helicopter, set the second remote's channel switch to the rightmost position (it says A, B, and C, but the S107 only supports 2 channels). Turn the remote on.?
5. Turn the second helicopter on and set the helicopter down on a flat stable surface for about 5 seconds. Try the throttle and the second helicopter should respond to this remote.?
This worked for us.
Posted on Dec 26, 2010
Testimonial: "excellent help. thanks a ton. now we'll just hope for no mid-air collisions. appreciate it!"
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 06, 2013 | Toys
Nov 19, 2012 | Syma S301g Rc Helicopter 18" 3 Channel Rtf...
Jan 14, 2011 | SYMA Toys industrial New Syma S107 Mini...
Dec 28, 2010 | SYMA Toys industrial Syma S032 Ready to...
Dec 26, 2010 | Toys
Dec 25, 2010 | Team International Hawk Talon V3 RC Indoor...
Dec 25, 2010 | Air Hogs Havoc Heli Helicopters
Nov 08, 2010 | SYMA Toys industrial New Syma S107 Radio...
287 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: