- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
It is likely soldered into the circuit board. It may be any of several part numbers such as 7805.
Try to read ANY number you can off the IC itself... the last two digits are the voltage... 7805, 7812, 7815 are common ones... There often is a production lot number... see if you can find the number ang et back to me as email.
You need to connect directly the sound wire of your magic sing to your home theather while the video wire of your magic sing directly to your hdtv. If its difficult to do because of distance, buy an rca extension to extend your magic sing wire to make it reach to the other end.
i bought et18k. just the same as yours.its 2 days old and has the same problem. the technical assistant says that its because of the digital setting that new tvs have. there are two ways to solve this though:
1. connect the video (yellow plug) to the tv. and the other two plugs (yellow and white) to the stereo. when i say stereo, its not the dvd home theater system that you have but a separate one. if you connect it to the home theater that you have, it'll just sound the same, you still have the delay.
2. connect the magic sing to the older tvs hangin out. and you'll get no problem at all.
**TVs such as sony, samsung, philips, sharp and all plasma tvs including other newly designed tvs will have the delay since they all share the HDMI thingy that causes sh*t.
1. Connect the magic sing in your TV 2. Turn on your TV 3. Magic sing should be Off 4. On your magic sing; Press and Hold "8" then while holding "8" press "power button", count for thre seconds then release both buttons (PAL to NTSC)
On your magic sing; Press and Hold "9" then while holding "9" press
"power button", count for thre seconds then release both buttons (NTSC to PAL)
Hi im joe, Regarding your concern the ET 3000 magic sing does not have background vocals at all. The manufacturer design the magic sing for sing along purposes only but they are now improving there future products to have that feature with background vocals.