Question about YouTube Videos
To clear cache and restore default settings of Internet Explorer, follow the steps below:
1. Open an Internet Explorer, click on Tools then Internet Options.
2. On the General tab, click Delete Cookies. Skip this step and step 3 if Delete Cookies is not available.
3. When you are prompted to confirm, click OK. 4. Click Clear History. When you are prompted to confirm, click OK. 5. Click Delete Files, select the Delete all offline content check box, and then click OK. 6. Click Settings. 7. Adjust the amount of disk space to use setting to 100 megabytes (MB). 8.Click View Files. 9. When the View Files window appears, press CTRL+A to select all the files, and then press DELETE. Skip steps 11 and 12 if there are no files in the window. 10. When you are prompted to confirm, click yes, and then close the window. 11. Click OK to close the Settings dialog box. 12. Click the Security tab. 13. Click the Internet icon, select Default Level if it is available, and then click Apply. Repeat this step for the Restricted, Trusted, and Local Intranet zones. 14. Click the Restricted icon, and then click Sites. 15. Select one of the sites that are listed, and then click Remove. Repeat this step until all the sites are removed from the list. Click Ok when you are finished. 16. Click the Privacy tab.
Note In some versions of Internet Explorer, the Privacy tab does not exist. If the customer does not see this tab, go to step 19.
17. Click Sites. If Sites is not available, click Edit. If sites appear under Managed Web sites, click Remove All, and then click OK.
18. Click Default if it is available, and then click Apply.
19. Click the Connections tab.
20. For each item that is listed under Dial-up and Virtual Private Network settings, follow these steps:
a. Select the item, and then click Settings.
b. Clear all the check boxes, and then click OK.
21. Click LAN Settings.
22. Clear all the check boxes, and then click OK.
23. Click the Advanced tab.
24. Click Restore Default, and then click Apply.
25. Click the Content tab.
26. Click Clear SSL State. Skip this step if Clear SSL State is not available.
27. In the Personal information section, click AutoComplete.
28. In the AutoComplete Settings dialog box, click Clear Forms, and then click OK.
29. Click Clear Passwords, and then click OK.
30. Click OK to close the AutoComplete Settings window.
31. Click OK to close Internet Options.
Install flash player also.
Posted on May 21, 2009
Check your firewall settings.
Also check in other exlorer like mozila
Posted on May 20, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 08, 2009 | YouTube Videos
Jun 03, 2009 | YouTube Videos
May 20, 2009 | YouTube Videos
Apr 05, 2009 | YouTube Videos
Mar 19, 2009 | YouTube Videos
Mar 19, 2009 | YouTube Videos
96 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!