Question about PayPal Accounts
On the PayPal sign-in screen, click the "?" button inside the password field.
Posted on Dec 31, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: my paypal account
How do I get a new password?
A If you forgot your password, you can create a new password. Here's how:
1. Go to the PayPal website.
2. Click the Home tab at the top of the page.
3. Click password under the Log In button.
4. Enter your PayPal email address.
5. Enter the security code by typing the letters and numbers shown, without spaces.
6. Click Continue.
You can change your password or security questions from your profile. Here's how:
1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click the My Account tab.
3. Click Profile at the top of the page.
4. Click Password in the Account Information column.
5. Select either Password or Security Question.
6. Click Edit. You may be asked to confirm that this is your account.
7. Enter your current PayPal password.
8. Enter and re-enter your new PayPal password.
9. Select your security questions and enter the answers.
10. Click Save.
What if I've forgotten my password for the Sandbox?
A You can reset your password after confirming your identity. You will be asked to choose a new password. Be sure to choose a unique password that you can easily remember.
1. Go to https://www.paypal.com.
2. Click Trouble Logging In?.
3. Enter your email address.
4. Click Submit.
5. PayPal will send an email to your email address. Follow the instructions in this email.
it doesn't ask for credit card number make sure you're logging at www.paypal.com and not somebody else's web site you might be a victim on phished websites.
Posted on Oct 30, 2008
Try to clear your browser cache first then try the link again.
To clear your browser cache:
Internet Explorer 7
P.S.: If this information was helpful, please rate this solution.
Posted on Mar 12, 2009
You will need to contact paypal support. Here is a help topic they created:
Posted on Nov 20, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 18, 2014 | PayPal Computers & Internet
Dec 31, 2013 | PayPal Accounts
Dec 06, 2013 | PayPal Accounts
Mar 20, 2011 | PayPal Accounts
Nov 26, 2010 | PayPal Accounts
126 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: