Question about One For All Televison & Video
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: universal remote code
I just bought one of those remotes to use on a Magnavox VCR because the buttons on the original remote are difficult to read (grey numbers on grey buttons).
The TV codes for Panasonic are: 0171, 0148, 0054, 0170, 0062, 0374, 0381, 0437, 0950, 0003, 0070. Good luck.
I had no luck with any of the codes given, so I tried the "Programming with Code Search" method and it worked.
1. Turn ON the device manually.
2. Press and hold the "P" button until the red light stays on.
3. Press and release the desired mode button (TV, VCR, etc.) The red light blinks, then stays lit.
4. Press Channel Up button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until the channel changes. (If you accidentally overshoot, press Channel Down to backtrack.)
5. Press and release the Enter button to set the code. (Mine doesn't have an "Enter" button, only an "ENT" button the left of the "0" and that didn't work, but I found the "M" button in the middle worked.)
Posted on Dec 27, 2008
SOURCE: code for universal remote rm-810
There is an easy way to setup this remote controllerl(RC). It called "Automatic Code Searching" which means that you don't have to even find the code. The controller will searching it for you. Just do the following steppes.
1. Turn on the "Device" to be remotely controlled, e.g. TV, VCR.
2. Point the RC right to the "Device" .
3. Press a device button on the RC represent the "Device", e.g. TV, VCR, DVD etc. You can see the indicator lid flash once.
4. Press the SET and than the POWER button on the RC. hold both buttons for 2 seconds or more, you will see the red lid on. then release both buttons simutenously. after that the indicator lid will be flashing, means the searching started.
5. Keep pointing the RC to the "Device" until it is shut down by the RC, Press any button in 1.5 second to finish the setting.
You can try the RC now. It should work. My one is working.
Posted on Apr 09, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 18, 2017 | Panasonic Audio Players & Recorders
Feb 01, 2017 | Panasonic Audio Players & Recorders
Mar 19, 2016 | One For All Televison & Video
Jan 14, 2016 | Panasonic Audio Players & Recorders
Feb 03, 2014 | Televison & Video
Jan 07, 2018 | Audio Players & Recorders
Aug 02, 2009 | Televison & Video
Panasonic A112, Panasonic A120, Panasonic RP56, Panasonic RV31, Panasonic SC-HT80
Open cd drawer, Press 9, 8, 1, 7 on the remote control, Press ENTER till it shows region 9 and Press RETURN.
May 02, 2009 | Panasonic Audio Players & Recorders
Feb 14, 2009 | Panasonic (SCEN25) Shelf System
Dec 12, 2008 | Panasonic SA-HE100 Receiver
Mar 01, 2018 | One For All Televison & Video
128 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!